Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The best opportunity for everyone to explore Uzbekistan with a lower budget with your family, friend and travel companion. Explore the Magic East!
Tashkent - Bukhara
Bukhara - Samarkand
Samarkand - Tashkent
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Train tickets for high speed train (Economy Class): Tashkent - Bukhara - Samarkand - Tashkent
- Entry/Admission - Amir Timur Museum
- Entry/Admission - Amir Temur Square
- Entry/Admission - Independence Square (Mustakillik Square)
- Entry/Admission - Memorial Square
- Entry/Admission - Monument of Courage Earthquake Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Minor Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Memorial to the Victims of Repression in Tashkent
- Entry/Admission - State Museum of History of Uzbekistan
- Entry/Admission - Lyabi House Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Nadir Divan-Begi Madrasah
- Entry/Admission - Kalon Minaret مناره کلان
- Entry/Admission - Poi Kalyan Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Ulugbek Madrasah
- Entry/Admission - Mir-i-Arab Madrasa
- Entry/Admission - Ark of Bukhara
- Entry/Admission - Bolo Hauz Mosque مسجد
- Entry/Admission - Samanid Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Chor-Minor
- Entry/Admission - Sitori-i-Mokhi Khosa palace
- Entry/Admission - Gur-e Amir Сomplex
- Entry/Admission - Registan
- Entry/Admission - Sher Dor Madrasah
- Entry/Admission - Tillya Kori Madrasah
- Entry/Admission - Bibi Khanym Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Shah-i-Zinda
- Entry/Admission - Siab Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - El Merosi
- Entry/Admission - Kukeldash Madrasah
- Entry/Admission - Chorsu Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Ensemble Hazrati Imam
- Entry/Admission - Palace Druzhby Narodov
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Applied Arts
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Fees of trying traditional clothes to take a picture or any other purposes
- Entry/Admission - Tashkent TV tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Go To Uzbekistan
Fun, informative day trip
Made a last minute booking (during low season) and was promptly set up with an itinerary, including transfer to/fro…
Samarkand day tour
An excellent day tour in Samarkand. Friendly Izzat contacted me in advance for train travel arrangement and picke…
Smaekand is very betufiful city and very historical i am happy that i made it despite the challenge of not finding…
Samarkand is beyond any expectation, even if I saw lots of pictures and read about it doesn’t even compare. I’m sur…
I’ve tried several times to write this review, but due to some glitches didn’t save so I hope this one gets through…
See literally EVERYTHING in Tashkent in 1 day!
Awesome tour. A combination of walking, subway (with it's incredibly ornate stations) and a car. No time wasted b…
Enjoyed the tour very much.
I was glad to go on this tour. Ibrokhim did a masterful job in showing me not only the sights of Tashkent, but als…
Great day for sightseeing
The staff were very accommodating and at my disposal! Great service!. We got to see all of the main attractions in …
Excellent, Personalized Day Tour
The one day tour of Samarkand, departing from Tashkent, was incredible. The guide and driver were both exceptional…
- Amir Timur Museum, Amir Temur Square, and 32 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Uzbekistan Tour - 6 Days 5 Nights
Which attractions will I visit with Uzbekistan Tour - 6 Days 5 Nights?
How much is Uzbekistan Tour - 6 Days 5 Nights?
Uzbekistan Tour - 6 Days 5 Nights price starts from £626.30. Discover and book Uzbekistan Tour - 6 Days 5 Nights on Tripadvisor
What is the Uzbekistan Tour - 6 Days 5 Nights cancellation policy?
Uzbekistan Tour - 6 Days 5 Nights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Uzbekistan Tour - 6 Days 5 Nights on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Uzbekistan Tour - 6 Days 5 Nights?
Uzbekistan Tour - 6 Days 5 Nights is hosted by Go To Uzbekistan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go To Uzbekistan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Uzbekistan Tour - 6 Days 5 Nights on Tripadvisor