Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
On this Uzbekistan trip, you experience the cultural diversity of this country and the magic of the Orient. In addition to the ancient cities of Uzbekistan such as Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva and Tashkent, you travel to the fertile Fergana Valley, which is famous for the cultivation of fruits and vegetables, silk production and traditional handicrafts. During this trip we look over the shoulder of artisans, go on culinary forays and have time for our explorations. Let yourself be carried away into the world of 1001 nights. Experience the soundscape and the scents of the oriental bazaars, architectural masterpieces, the history of the individual regions and a wide variety of cultures and traditions up close. We wish you an unforgettable trip to the land of legends.
Flight to Tashkent
Tashkent - a bridge between...
The train journey to Kokand,...
Silk from Margilan, drive over...
Tashkent, morning flight to...
Bukhara, through the deserts and...
Drive to the yurt settlement in...
Enjoy in the Lake Aydarkul,...
The oriental Samarkand
Samarkand, train journey to...
Tashkent, flight to home
Tashkent International Airport, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Returns to original departure point
- Domestic flight Tashkent-Urgench in economy class
- Round trip/excursions and transfers in air-conditioned modern vehicles
- Tashkent-Kokand and Samarkand-Tashkent train journeys by fast train in economy class
- 10x hotel accommodation in a double room, 1x yurt accommodation with 4 people
- Sightseeing program including entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Visit the paper factory - in a family business in Samarkand
- Savitzki Museum (avant-garde art) in Nukus
- Dinner in an old Jewish house in Bukhara
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Ark of Bukhara
- Folklore show in the Summer Palace in Khiva on day 3: $ 15 per person
- Presentation in the theatre El Merosi in Samarkand on the 8th day: $ 20 per person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: DOCA TOURS
My tour of Bukhara was the highlight of my trip to Uzbekistan. My guide, Lola, was arguably the best tour guide I’…
wonderful individual tour in Uzbekistan with docatours
I had an amazing wonderful individual tour in 6 main cities of Uzbekistan with doca tours. Tashkend_urgenj_ khive_…
We enjoyed individual tour of Uzbekistan. Lodging and tourist service were exceptional. Food was great. We recommen…
Doca Tours deserves every positive reviews and testimonials I have ever read!
I contacted Doca Tours with an interest in joining the Colorful Uzbekistan tour in October and received a response …
Sulle orme delle carovane della via della seta.
The trip has been wonderful. Uzbekistan is a great country. People are friendly and relaxed. The trip lasted 12 day…
1 day trip to Khiva (by plane)
Ali (the guide)and the driver pick me up at Urgench airport and so the journey began. Ali is a nice guy and great g…
Wonderful, personalized tour
Starting with the pre-trip communications, all the way to the final drop off, the tour totally took care of me and …
個人で申し込みをしましたが、早い返信と丁寧な対応で、安心して当日を迎えることができました。 ドライバーさんも非常に親切な方で気を遣ってくださる方で、任せられました。 ユルトに到着すると、他の団体さんもいて、個人でも寂しくないです。…
Samarkand two Day guided Tour
We got a two days guided tour in German in Samarkand with Doca Tours.Mr. Ostanov was of great help organizing it an…
My dream trip to Uzbekistan
I had wanted to visit Uzbekistan for many years, but I never found the right tour for me and I felt slightly anxiou…
If you want to get to know Usbekistan, DOCA Tours certainly is the right adress for you. Not only does the owner, O…
Visit to Uzbekistan
The tour operator was very professional. Everything was smooth and organized. Thanks to Aznavur for preparing and o…
Great Country & great tour operator!!!
Everything was perfect: Organisation, hotels, driver... unforgettable trip! Planning with Oybek was easy, fast, per…
- Tashkent, Tashkent, and 14 more
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Cultural Treasures Of The Silk Road
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cultural Treasures Of The Silk Road on Tripadvisor
- Cultural Treasures Of The Silk Road price starts from £1,348.17. Discover and book Cultural Treasures Of The Silk Road on Tripadvisor
- Cultural Treasures Of The Silk Road cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Cultural Treasures Of The Silk Road on Tripadvisor
- Cultural Treasures Of The Silk Road is hosted by DOCA TOURS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DOCA TOURS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cultural Treasures Of The Silk Road on Tripadvisor