Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atDivan Yolu Cd. No:13Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byKapali Carsi
- 1Hagia SophiaStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2HippodromeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Topkapi PalaceStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Blue MosqueStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Experta ToursStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atDivan Yolu Cd. No:13Binbirdirek, Divan Yolu Cd. No:13, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, TurkeyIn front of McDonald's near Sultanahmet tram stop.See address & details
Binbirdirek, Divan Yolu Cd. No:13, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Pick up from hotel
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On Tuesdays the Topkapi Palace is closed you will visit Basilica Cistern and Spice Market instead
- This tour is a walking tour. Your guide will meet you at your hotel and walk with you to the meeting point. If your hotel is not in the old city you will take local transport to the meeting point.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Experta Tours
Very good agency
I booked a tour in Kapadokkia, everything was perfect; they are flexible and very reactive. All went on very well…
Another beautiful day in Istanbul
Besides the fact that Istanbul is one of my favourite, most beautiful cities in the world, I thoroughly enjoyed thi…
I've been coming to Istanbul for some 40 years and took the history for granted as I'm not one for spending hours l…
Selcuk Ephesus Tour was an excellent way to go for older adults! We had a great tour guide who really took care of…
Under the beaten track
Ece was a greatly knowledgeable and personable guide. She laughed a lot. My teenager really enjoyed her while list…
Great tour, excellent guide. Ece is a gem.
We did this tour on March 2019, me and my wife. Our guide was Ece. She is an excellent guide, though her job was he…
Outstanding day with flexible and knowledgeable guide
My teenaged daughter and I booked a half day tour around the historic sites near the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. …
Erkan - A Fantastic Guide in Istanbul
We spent two days on a private tour of Istanbul with Erkan and couldn’t have been more delighted with the depth of …
This is a very good tour to gain an understanding of the Byzantine/Roman history of the city and to gain an orienta…
Ancient rome under istanbul
We had an excellent day, we've discovered manh things about istanbul history and visited many hidden places, our gu…
Excellent tour with a great tour guide!
I've participated a one-day tour of Experta which started from Kariye Museum and ended at Ecumenical Orthodox Patri…
Get out of the airport and tour the city! You won't regret it.
What an experience! I had one eight hour and one ten hour layover in Istanbul on my trip to and from Sri Lanka. I …
A little different than expected
Not quite what we were expecting, but Ece was fantastic. She showed us a few places that made the trip and her kno…
Great way to see Istanbul
A friend recommended contacting Erkan for a tour in Istanbul and I’m glad we did! He met us at our hotel and took u…
Asbjørn Kyhl P00
Hidden history exposed
It was a blind shot if this trip could be good as there very little information. My daughter and I was happily su…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 333 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,068 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 509 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia
Which attractions will I visit with Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia?
How much is Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia?
Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia price starts from £75.54. Discover and book Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia on Tripadvisor
What is the Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia cancellation policy?
Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia?
Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia is hosted by Experta Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Experta Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Istanbul Small-Group, 1-Day Walking Tour including Hagia Sophia on Tripadvisor