View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Konya - Pamukkale - Ephesus - Istanbul. - 7 nights & 8 days - Domestic flights from Istanbul to Cappadocia and from Izmir to Istanbul are included. Fully guides in 3 star hotels .This is the best program to visit popular highlights in a short time. We will visit Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Hipodromme, Blue Mosque, Grand bazaar in Istanbul. Ephesus, The House of Virgin Mary, Artemission temple in Ephesus, White Terraces and Hierapolis in Pamukkale, Whirling Dervishes museum in Konya, Underground city, Goreme, Uchisar in Cappadocia and many more.
- 7 nights accommodation in 3 star hotels
- Professional licensed tour guide
- 7 breakfasts, and 4 dinners
- All airport transfers by private vehicle and transportation by A/C ´NO SMOKING’ vehicle
- Istanbul 3 star : Megara Hotel or Klas Hotel or similar
- Cappadocia : Altınoz Hotel or Mustafa Hotel or similar (Cave hotel upgrade is possible with extra )
- Pamukkale : Tripolis Thermal or Hierapolis Thermal or similar
- Kusadasi : Sozer Hotel or similar
- Domestic flight tickets (Istanbul to Cappadocia and Izmir to Istanbul)
- Personal expenses
- Any drinks and the meals not mentioned in including section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Curio Travel
Excellent trip to main sites
Really good day out with a perfect guide - Selcuk Ersan. He has perfect English and a real knowledge of the sights …
VIP Treatment from the first minute
We purchased a 6-night tour of Turkey through Curio Travel on a complete whim, and honestly it was the greatest dec…
Trransfer from Ataturk airport
In august 2017 during our trip to Zanzibar we had to spend 7 hours in Istanbul between flights. So we decided to vi…
Wonderful 1 day tour with Curio Travel
We are a couple from Singapore whom took a one day private tour with Betul Basak. The entire day was smooth sailing…
Efficient, friendly and knowledgeable
This is a great tour company. They arranged a 7 day tour that included domestic flights and everything came togethe…
Well organized very informative
We did a tour that started in Istanbul, went to Ephesus, then Pamukale and on to Cappadocia. Everything worked perf…
Could do better but all worked ok in the end
It wa all going so well when we arrived. We found our name stuck up on the fence in arrivals and after a few minute…
Istanbul Day Tour
Tour began at our hotel. We visited the hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Aya Sophia, Topaki Palace, and the grand bazaar. …
A great company to book your tours with . Our gyide Gülay Günay was amazing , loved how she guided us . Truly an am…
Istanbul Day Tour with Seda Cengiz
I did the Istanbul day tour and had such a good time on 2 April 2017. Seda has much specialized training as a tour…
Turkey cross country
We traveled across Turkey from Cappadocia to Kusadasi with Serkan and driver Mr. Vasey. They were a great team. We…
Amazing help in a difficult situation.
We were two couples traveling together on a cruise from Rome to Abu Dhabi in November 2016. I had arranged for a p…
Plan perfectly executed
I would like to thank Serkan of Curio Travel as well as our private tour guide Ms.Gez who is a perfect english spea…
Amazing city with a great tour guide
Our Greek isles and Turkey cruise ended in Istanbul where we extended a day to be able to tour the city. Our tour …
Istanbul private tour with drop-off at airport.
Gizem Tuyce Can was our spirited guide of the historic area of Istanbul and she did a really great job of giving us…
- Curio Travel
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241