Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Instead of having huge groups following a guide with a sign, we offer intimate tours with a maximum of 8-10 people. We would all like to learn the facts, but we also tell the stories behind the history. Our English speaking, local leaders -are all professional Tour Guides. -all have a four year university degree in Tour Guiding. -use a conversational style and invite questions to enhance the experience. -don’t take you to the carpet/leather/tile shops unless you ask in advance. -are enthusiastic, reliable, knowledgeable and happy to share their culture. -are licensed tour guides and have priority entry on the museum ticket lines. Save your time and see more! We are looking forward to welcoming you in Istanbul.
- You'll start atBasilica CisternAlemdar, Yerebatan Cd. 1/3, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, TurkeyWe meet infront of the Basilica Cistern Museum (Yerebatan Sarnıcı in Turkish).See address & details
- 1Blue MosqueStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2HippodromeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Hagia SophiaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Topkapi PalaceStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Grand BazaarStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atGrand BazaarBeyazıt, Kalpakçılar Cd. No:22, 34126 Fatih/İstanbul, TurkeyOur tour ends at Grand Bazaar (it ends at Spice Market on Sundays) then our guests will have their own free time to explore the bazaar.See address & details
Basilica Cistern, Alemdar, Yerebatan Cd. 1/3, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Grand Bazaar, Beyazıt, Kalpakçılar Cd. No:22, 34126 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
- Licensed Professional Local Tour Guide
- All Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- Drinks at Lunch
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuity to Tour Guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and replaced with Basilica Cistern Museum.
- Hagia Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays during winter season (November 1st to March 31st) and replaced with Basilica Cistern Museum.
- Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays till 2 - 2.30 pm due to the Sermon. There is only outer visit for half-day-tour on Fridays.
- Grand Bazaar and Spice Market will be closed during Religious Fest of Ramadan (2020 May 23-24-25-26), during Eid al Adha (2020 July 30-31, August 1-2-3) and on Republic Day (October 29)
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and replaced with Spice Market.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a walking tour as all the highlights are located in a big pedestrian square and so close to each other.
- There is no pick-up or drop-off service for this small group tour. All our guests are expected to be at the meeting point by 9 am.
- Our tours fill up quickly during high season. Early bookings are highly recommended in the season (April-May-June-July-August-September-October).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was a very well organized small group tour. As we had a very limited time in Istanbul, it was a great chance to explore the highlights of Istanbul in one day. Our guide Ozgur was amazing and introduced each site that we went in. He was very friendly, attentive, informative…
Date of experience: March 2020
Ozlem, our guide was super in every way. She was very knowledgeable about the history and culture of Istanbul, extremely articulate in English, and had all the answers about the Ottoman Empire. We could have a real discussion! Also, she was careful in keeping tabs on us and very…
Ozlem was an excellent tour guide and surpassed all expectations. She physically navigated our small group quickly past several congested entrances in a courteous way and maintained a highly informative dialogue. She invited questions and her knowledge and energy level was…
Date of experience: October 2019
Our tour guide Ali was the perfect guide. He spoke fantastic English and was knowledgeable and interesting! During down time/walking he shared thoughts and insight on modern day Turkey. We had a great small group and with Ali's help were comfortable and all chatting in no time!…
Date of experience: August 2019
Our trip was so well choreographed through the main sites of Istambul. Ali was very knowledgeable and made the small group feel very comfortable with each other. I would highly highly suggest Ali and his group for seeing the sites with ease.
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Ultimate Istanbul Tours
Excellent day tour of Istanbul
We had one day available in Istanbul before leaving for a tour of Turkey, and wanted to see as much as we could, so…
The wifey and I were enroute to a trip to Croatia and Bosnia. Since we were travelling by Turkish Airlines and had …
Highly recommend using a tour company if you are in Istanbul and surrounding area
Ali was our guide for two days in Istanbul and he also arranged our airport transfers. He showed us the Hagia Soph…
Amazing day of history!
Ali! Thanks for a very insightful day tour! We visited Sophia Hagia, Blue Masque, the Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, To…
One of the best guided tours from a top notch guide
One of the most important things I like about a tour is the amount of time saved as well as the value you get when …
Great tour and learning experience!
My husband and I were guided by Ali. We usually prefer to explore on our own, but because of time restrictions we c…
Superb guided tour - highly recommended
Ali is an excellent guide. My wife and I booked a "small group" tour. As it happened, the small group was Ali and…
We did a combination tour 'Treasures of Istanbul' and 'off the beaten path'.Ali was our guide and he couldn't have …
OUTSTANDING KNOWLEDGABLE AND GREAT GUIDE
What a delight to find this young enthusiastic guide. Ali met us at our hotel on time and helped us decide on what…
We took a tour on our second day in Istanbul with Daily Istanbul Tours and had a fabulous experience ! Understand…
I have been traveling all over Europe for a month and Ali was my favorite tour guide! I'm a single female in my 20'…
Excellent small group walking tour
I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Ali was an excellent tour guide giving us plenty of flexibility to see the sights al…
Excellent summary of the highlights of historic Istanbul
Excellent summary of the highlights of historic Istanbul. Really allows to to understand the main attractions of t…
Tour guide extraordinaire
I cannot say enough good things about Ali as a professional tour guide. When I visited Turkey, he accompanied my gr…
Ali made my visit a trip of a life time :-)
I was lucky enough to be able to visit the wonderful country of Turkey and even luckier to end up with Ali as my to…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 509 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,074 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,558 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,535 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included!
What time does Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included! start?
Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included! will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included! on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included!?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included! on Tripadvisor
How much is Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included!?
Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included! price starts from £71.09. Discover and book Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included! on Tripadvisor
What is the Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included! cancellation policy?
Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Istanbul Highlights Small Group Tour: Admission Fees and Lunch are included! on Tripadvisor