Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience Galipoli & Troy with one top the TOP RATED agencies on TripAdvisor. Spend 2 days on an journey from Istanbul to the historic sites of Gallipoli and Troy. Visit the WWI memorial sites of the Battle of Gallipoli. In Troy, learn about the mythological history of the city as well as exploring the archaeological ruins. You will start with a full day Gallipoli tour, then continue by visiting Troy. The tour ends with a bus back to Istanbul.
Full Day Gallipoli Tour
Full Day Troy Tour
Travel Tips Turkey, Binbirdirek, Klodfarer Cd. 3/D, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation in a 3-star Hotel
- Pick-up from Your Hotel in Istanbul
- Drop-off to Your Hotel in Istanbul
- Tours with Transportation and Lunch
- Tours with Professional Tour Guide, Licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- Museum Entrance Fees
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Gallipoli Battlefield
- Entry/Admission - Troy (Truva)
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Tips Turkey
Amazing tours. Everyone was so helpful and nice and made all the necessary accommodations even with all the Covid r…
A memorable Turkey trip
This tour was a great introduction to Turkish history, culture, and landmarks/destinations. I would definitely rec…
Turkey Dream Holiday
My friend and i had the most amazing experience with this tour. We were celebrating our special birthdays. After an…
-Excellent service -Excellent prices -Always there to help -Highly recommended to everyone looking to book tours …
Perfect organisation, the person of the agency was very attentif Very good guide in Cappadocia The région is fantas…
Hot air ballon
It was a wonderful and memorable trip. Tahsin gave us a detail and very good price of the trip. We really enjoyed w…
A great custom trip
Because of our short time visiting Turkey, Mr. Selçuk helped us with a personalized trip. We made the reservation f…
The Cappadocia leg of the trip alone makes the whole trip a spectacular adventure. This is a must-see for anyone v…
A good but tiring trip
Effectively, you join four local day tours and Travel Tips arranges the hotels, transfers and flights. We really…
Responsive agency but some issues with airport pick-up
Clear and quick communications with Osman who runs the travel agency while booking the trip and during the trip whe…
Memorable Ephesus-Pamukkale Experience <3
First of all, I would like to commend Mr. Osman Cehrili of Travel Tips Turizm Turkey for a job well done. He has be…
Peace of mind and great!
Overall, it was a great experience. I am a female travelling alone and I didn't have to worry about anything as it …
Great to see Cappadocia, Ephesus and Pamukkale in 4 days
Well organized. Good hotels, but floor of Iliad Avant Garde not clean. Flights excellent. Excellent service from th…
3 Days Cappadocia & Ephesus Tour
We did the tour back in March 2019, the team was very accommodating and we had great experiences with the team. Sel…
Lots of Turkey in 4 days.
While this package may not be for everyone, it fit our schedule very nicely and we were able to see a lot of the ma…
- Gallipoli Battlefield, Troy (Truva)
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 512 travellers!
Full Day: Classic Istanbul Tour Including Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
Popular: Booked by 2,362 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,075 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,612 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Days Small Group Gallipoli and Troy Tour from Istanbul
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2 Days Small Group Gallipoli and Troy Tour from Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- 2 Days Small Group Gallipoli and Troy Tour from Istanbul price starts from £157.89. Discover and book 2 Days Small Group Gallipoli and Troy Tour from Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- 2 Days Small Group Gallipoli and Troy Tour from Istanbul cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2 Days Small Group Gallipoli and Troy Tour from Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- 2 Days Small Group Gallipoli and Troy Tour from Istanbul is hosted by Travel Tips Turkey. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Tips Turkey on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days Small Group Gallipoli and Troy Tour from Istanbul on Tripadvisor