Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The tour starts at your hotel where you will take your vehicle. You will drive over the first INTERCONTINENTAL BRIDGE that connects Europe and Asia. Bosphorus Bridge was built in 1973 and its lenght between two legs is 1074 meters and the time of construction was the fourth longest suspension bridge of the world. Çamlıca Hill is the highest peak of Istanbul. Following a short drive after the suspension bridge we will reach the 268 meters hill. Here we will see the splendid panorama of the Bosphorus Strait. Following a photo stop we continue to drive over the suspension bridge and than arrive to Dolmabahçe Palace where you will have a unique experience of this magnificent 19th century building with excellent guide!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byBosphorus Bridge
- 1Camlica HillStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Dolmabahce PalaceStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dolmabahce Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Turkey Tours Planners
Perfect trip with very nice atmosphere
This is our Second trip . We booked a night cruise with dinner in bosphours they pick us up from the hotel and dri…
The tour was beautiful. Food was very tasty. The view of Cappadocia is incredible ! The service was good . Ever…
Perfect Kapadokya 😍
We did a tour of Cappadocia with our friends . We got the Red Tour and Yesil tour package . For 4 nights and 5 days…
Well organized and so much fun
We had great fun and best Turkish night show and dance and food and local drinks. This is our Second time in this C…
100% recommend this company!
It was so so so amazing and everything I expected, wanted AND MORE. truly couldn’t imagine this trip without this c…
Best service thank you guys
We booked 3 days tour in Cappadocia and we had great time and service, we really enjoyed our trip Cappadocia it's o…
5 stars bosphorus dinner cruise
We bought bosphorus dinner cruise with our 4 friends . The food is excellent. The view was extraordinary. It was su…
joyful night along bosphorus
it was really full of fun, we enjoyed the shows, food and atmosphere. organizers were very punctual on pick up and …
Perfect Bosphorus Cruise
We booked dinner cruises with my friends. We loved the view and the dinner it was so much fun and the services was…
perfect organization with perfect guide
this is a very well organized tour, the guide was very knowledgeable about the places, he showed us some hidden pla…
Me and my friends booked this tour to the old city Sultan Ahmet The guy was very professional and informative We …
It was a great experience everything was good Best service. Hope I will visit soon again. Everybody should at lea…
Advice this tour for first time in Istanbul
We did istanbul old city tour and we really enjoyed so many history and things to see the guide he explained us a l…
Great time and lot's of fun
We booked a dinner cruise from this company and it was a great idea , we eat and drink a lot plus a lot of dance an…
Full day Istanbul tour
I was very lucky to have Mujde as a guide she explained me details lesson about Istanbul old city history , the tou…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 512 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,075 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,612 travellers!
from £42.69* £47.44
Popular: Booked by 8,564 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dolmbahce Palace, Camlica Hill and Bosphorus Bridge tour
- Dolmbahce Palace, Camlica Hill and Bosphorus Bridge tour will start at 12:30 PM. Discover and book Dolmbahce Palace, Camlica Hill and Bosphorus Bridge tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dolmbahce Palace, Camlica Hill and Bosphorus Bridge tour on Tripadvisor
- Dolmbahce Palace, Camlica Hill and Bosphorus Bridge tour price starts from £38.46. Discover and book Dolmbahce Palace, Camlica Hill and Bosphorus Bridge tour on Tripadvisor
- Dolmbahce Palace, Camlica Hill and Bosphorus Bridge tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dolmbahce Palace, Camlica Hill and Bosphorus Bridge tour on Tripadvisor