Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
On this four-hour journey, our local guides will educate you about some of the city's most quintessential dishes. Learn the evolution and history of Turkish foods, each bite you savour will be a taste of history. On our tour, learn how a lizard became an alligator and the city of the blind became the most desirable area for locals. With our tour, you will experience the best Doner, Lahmacun, Mehemen and a variety of other delights. As we conclude the tour, and you are very full we introduce our secret bite. As a private tour, everything works around you! Our start times are much more easy going, dates can open up. It's a much more intimate and cozy experience. No need to shout over other tourists, you will have every question answered, and leave feeling like a native yourself!
- You'll start atRıhtım CaddesiRıhtım Cd., Kadıköy/İstanbul, TurkeyWe will meet at Kadikoy metro station exit 4, right outside the station. There is a white ferry building on the left and on the right there is a big area with a huge Turkish flag and a statue with stairs. Your guide will be standing at the stairs with an orange umbrella, so they are easy to spot.See address & details
- Pass byHagia SophiaBlue Mosque
Rıhtım Caddesi, Rıhtım Cd., Kadıköy/İstanbul, Turkey
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Secret Food Tours Istanbul
Unbeatable Istanbul food tour
Nusret was a fantastic host; he was knowledgeable, passionate about the food & the city, and really friendly. He to…
Fantastic food tour!
We had such a great time on our tour today, would 100% recommend to anyone visiting Istanbul! The food was absolute…
Fabulous and delicious!
Loved this food tour with our guide Nusret! He not only introduced us to new tastes and flavours from his native Tu…
Great food and walk
We had an amazing day walking around in Istanbul to small secret restaurants together with Nusret Cosar, our friend…
The Food Tour you simply have to do !
Nusret guides you in restaurant you wouldn't have visited, ans make you taste dishes you wouldn't have picked up fr…
The food on the tour was the best I have eaten on my trip. Very delicious food and good value for money.
Good food, good guide, a good evening
Nusret is an informative guide who's a great guide as well as dining companion. I had an amazing time with him and …
The food on the tour was the best i have eaten on my trip. It was also fun talking to the guide about Istanbul.
Don't miss the Tour with Nurset :)
We loved the tour in Kadikoy with Nusret! He did a excellent job, took us to many places to discover the flavors o…
Nusret's Istanbul Food Tour is Awesome!!
Great time. Nusret guided us to several restaurants that we would never have though to stop in. The food was fantas…
Food tours are definitely the way to go!!!
Nusret is amazing, so knowledgeable and friendly. There was a really great range of the types of food places we wen…
Great tour and Food Experience in Kadikoy
Our tour host was Melis.She was great and help us with lots of tips for our next days in Istanbul.The best Way is t…
Nusret was amazing!
We did our food tour of Kadikoy with Nusret. He was absolutely amazing! Would definitely recommend him and the tour…
Wonderful food tour through Kadiköy
We did the morning tour with Nusret in Kadiköy and loved it! We felt very comfortable with him and he also catered …
You 'Bowl' Us Over
My friend and I had an amazing experience and loved every moment of the food adventure.. I would recommend that thi…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,075 travellers!
Full Day: Classic Istanbul Tour Including Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
Popular: Booked by 2,362 travellers!
from £42.81* £47.57
Popular: Booked by 8,564 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 229 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Kadikoy Istanbul
- Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Kadikoy Istanbul will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Kadikoy Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Kadikoy Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Kadikoy Istanbul price starts from £74.42. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Kadikoy Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Kadikoy Istanbul cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Kadikoy Istanbul on Tripadvisor