Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atEfes HarabeleriAcarlar, Efes Harabeleri, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkeylmportant: There are 2 entrance gates to Ephesus. Our meeting point is upper gate. The one on the way to house of Virgen Marry House. Please contact us if you are not sure about the meeting place because you may not meet your guide if you come to the wrong gateSee address & details
- 1Ancient City of EphesusStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedWell preserved ancient city from the 3rd cent BCRead more
- You'll end atEfes HarabeleriAcarlar, Efes Harabeleri, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkeylmportant: There are 2 entrance gates to Ephesus. Our meeting point is upper gate. The one on the way to house of Virgen Marry House. Please contact us if you are not sure about the meeting place because you may not meet your guide if you come to the wrong gateSee address & details
Acarlar, Efes Harabeleri, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 5 more reviews on Viator
Our guide, Maria is one of the most professional local guide I’ve meet. She introduced this big ancient city to us detailing. As she said, most people came to Efes only for library and the big theater, but Efes is more than you think. Recommend you to discover this beautiful…
1 Helpful vote
Our guide, Özgür, gave us a great tour of Ephesus. He was very knowledgeable and funny. We got a glimpse of life in ancient times. He was accommodating to our schedule and gave us plenty of time to ask questions and take pictures. Delightful!
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Turkey Tours by Ertunga Ecir
Absolutely Amazing Turkey Trip...
From London, we booked this private tour with Ertunga who was also our tour guide through out the 7 days we spent i…
The Best Turkey Tour with Ertunga
My sister and I did a two week tour of Istanbul, Sogut, Bursa, Anatolia, Kusadasi, and Cappadocia. Everyday was an …
Fantastic Bible Tour
I had a fantastic private tour of the Seven Congregations (Churches) of Revelation. As a Christian who is very in…
Ertunga is more than a guide! He is a historian! We loved spending half a day with him in the Ephesus ruins and Mot…
Excellent English Speaking Tour!
What an excellent tour we had! Ertunga was able to Make Efes, the Virgin Mary house, and a few additional stops rea…
It's ok to Travel to Turkey in a Pandemic and do Tours with Ertunga!
Ertunga was God sent! We did a lot of research on tours and we picked him because he was very responsive and attent…
Great virtual experience
Today I had a virtual tour to Ephesus and the host Ertunga made a great online experience about this place making I…
19 Day Private Biblical Tour of Turkey....amazing!
It would be impossible to say just how amazing this tour was. We came as strangers and left as friends. Ertunga's p…
Amazing Turkey with Ertunga
Review of the Ertunga Ecir 7 Churches Tour Istanbul The first day I went exploring with my husband while my mother…
15 Days Private tour of Turkey
I visited Turkey in Nov 2019 with Ertunga and his team. Ertunga and his team is like a complete package for Turkey’…
Our Biblical Tour of Turkey was more than what we had expected... And this was because of Ertunga and his impeccabl…
Incredible 8 Day Tour of Turkey
My wife and I were recently on an 8 day (September 15 to 22, 2019) private tour in Turkey organized by Maria and Er…
A superb private tour experience
We were privileged to have Ertunga, and his excellent and courteous driver, Omer, with us for nine days on our rece…
My family and I were on a two week private tour in Turkey organized by Ertunga. Everything was perfectly planned, h…
Mr s h Chaplin
Brilliant area for a relaxing holiday with good weather and great food to enjoy and of course excellent quality of …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Ephesus Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Ephesus Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ephesus Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Ephesus Walking Tour?
Ephesus Walking Tour price starts from £23.81. Discover and book Ephesus Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Ephesus Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Ephesus Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ephesus Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ephesus Walking Tour?
Ephesus Walking Tour is hosted by Turkey Tours by Ertunga Ecir. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turkey Tours by Ertunga Ecir on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ephesus Walking Tour on Tripadvisor