Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get to know Jerusalem's Old City: its historical and cultural highlights. Meet a rich variety of cultures, religions, and people. Gain new knowledge, have a moving experience, and a lasting impression. Each trip can be tailor-made to your interests and needs. Jerusalem is a city with many steps in its streets and sidewalks, but we can make the tour wheelchair accessible with a little extra planning. Please let me know if you have any special requirements. The price is per group, not per person as indicated.
- You'll start atJaffa GateOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Jaffa GateStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Armenian QuarterStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Mount ZionStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4City of David National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Western WallStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Muslim QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Via DolorosaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 8Church of the Holy SepulchreStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atJaffa GateOmar Ibn Katab, JerusalemOutside the gate, or at any other prearranged place.See address & details
Jaffa Gate, Omar Ibn Katab, Jerusalem
Returns to original departure point
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Lunch at Lina's the Best Hummus in the City
- Entry/Admission - City of David National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thank you for your excellent tour of the old city of Jerusalem we had a great time and enjoyed it very much we recommend it to anyone who loves Jerusalem
Date of experience: January 2020
Excellent guide. Thank you for the time you spent teaching and showing us Jerusalem. You were patient and knowledgeable. We felt well taken care of and very safe in our tour with you.
Date of experience: August 2019
This was by far the best tour I've had in Israel - and I've been on many tours! I've staffed multiple Birthright trips and went on other smaller tours. Roni's tour was personalized to my interests, as was the length of time spent in each site. Roni is incredibly knowledgeable…
Date of experience: April 2019
Excellent tour alot of information - all in excellent English about 5 hours includes tunnels Enjoyed by all
Date of experience: January 2019
What a great experience to spend a whole day with Roni in Jerusalem! Roni works at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem and has a in depth-knowledge of the history of city, the different religions and knows every stone in Jerusalem. We had a very nice lunch in the best hummus…
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Roni Peled Tour Guide
Tel Aviv City tour
Roni can explain us the history of Old Jaffa city with new Tel Aviv City in details. He is very nice and profession…
We have joined a guided true in Jerusalem with Roni Peled that made us “richer” and satisfied. Roni is a “walking e…
Great Jerusalem tour with Roni!
Many thanks to Roni for our 2 days private tour with him! Roni loves Jerusalem and knows so much about the city. H…
Trip of a Lifetime
This trip was long overdue for us and now we can see why people go back multiple times. For our first trip it woul…
- Duration: 4–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,056 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,011 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 104 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Explore Jerusalem's Old City
What time does Explore Jerusalem's Old City start?
Explore Jerusalem's Old City will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Explore Jerusalem's Old City on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Explore Jerusalem's Old City?
How much is Explore Jerusalem's Old City?
Explore Jerusalem's Old City price starts from £427.15. Discover and book Explore Jerusalem's Old City on Tripadvisor
What is the Explore Jerusalem's Old City cancellation policy?
Explore Jerusalem's Old City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Explore Jerusalem's Old City on Tripadvisor