Private tours in Bahrain .
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Are among the most prominent of the formative years, largely because they are a welcome break in the routine for both students and teachers and management, while their purpose is essentially to get the life experience , they can also be a fun bonding experience for everyone involved. This is a 3 days educational tour program which based on information of discovering the Bahrain history, culture and traditions. The major historical and traditional tourist attractions will be visited during the tours and all beverages and Bahraini dishes will be served. Safety comes first, Safety the most important issue in doing any task and avoid or reduce the risk before its happens, a risk assessment will be conducted for all activities prior doing any task-Safety Always comes before every things.
- All of our inbound tours includes the below: we provide private tours only:
- Multi- language licensed tourist guide.
- Hand outs about Bahrain.
- Drop off and pick –up facility from/to anywhere within the kingdom of Bahrain.
- Lunch,dinner, bottle of water and snacks.
- Photo shots during the tours.
- Tour escort for the groups for more than 13 people.
- Postcards as souvenirs.
- Always you can customize your tour with us as long it’s a private tours, you can change your tour route in the last minutes to another tourist attractions, as long as all the tourist attractions are open.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Flight tickets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This cost is for the tour,lunch , dinner and snack only, extra charges will be added if needed accommodations, Flight tickets or any related resources.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241