Ideal for travellers seeking an authentic local experience, the Beirut Pass brings you free experiences, special rates, and other discounts at Beirut's most loved spots. Each experience featured in the Beirut Pass is top-rated by locals, tried and tested by our team of curators, and provides an exclusive offer for you as a pass-holder.
The pass is the ultimate way to explore Beirut's hippest and trendiest neighbourhoods of Gemmayze, Mar Mikhael, Ashrafieh, Hamra, & Badaro.
• Experience Lebanon's flavours with a free honey tasting experience at a homegrown honey-based producer in the centre of Mar Mikhael and get 10% off the gift shop and cafe. Tastes include cedar, thyme, and lavender honey.
• Exercise with the pros with a buy-one-get-one daily or weekly pass at Barbell House.
• Practice yoga in an old traditional Lebanese house in the centre of Gemmayze. Pay half price or get your next session for free.
• Catch up with work, mingle with local entrepreneurs, and revel in high-speed internet with 2 hours co-working including free coffee, tea, and printing.
• Quench your thirst with a refreshing welcome drink on Beirut's famous St. Nicholas stairs.
• Explore Beirut's various neighbourhoods by bike or ride on your own with a 50% discount.
• Buy your favourite drink and get another one for free at Cock'nBull a Mar Mikhael nightlife staple.
• Experience Lebanon's infamous Dudu shots at Bar Gouraud, named after the French general that once oversaw the land from his house on the same street.
• Get a free beard trimming or hair wash with any haircut at an authentic Lebanese barber.
• Countless of other discounts and offers!