Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Inclusion • Entrance fees • Fuel surcharge • Local taxes • Bottled water • Admission ticket • Driver/guide • Hotel/port pickup and drop-off • Private tour • Round-trip private transfer
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Katara Cultural VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedKatara build to epitomize the Qatari traditional architecture. Katara's design makes it a proper environment for cultural, creative intellectual and artistic activities through carnivals, social events, symposiums, exhibitions, concerts and all kinds of artistic expressions. The entire Katara complex is built in a fusion of oriental architectural and retro-romantic style, pretty differently from most of Doha’s charming new cultural buildings, elsewhere in the city. Overlooking the radiant blue sea, The Katara Amphitheatre is an architectural beauty and created as a fusion of the perpetual Islamic features and classical Greek theatre concept. The Opera House offers a lavish cultural experience with a blend of Oriental and late Victorian architectural styles, resultant from European 19th century models and conventional Islamic design. Katara Plaza Mall – an open air shopping mall at the cultural district of Qatar.Read more
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Katara Cultural Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Qatar Day Tours
Great to See .........
Great to see the Islamic Museum of Art. Interesting and knowledgeable me and my family spend almost 2 hours to see …
Like in a movie set!
I love visiting historical places, travelling to this Souq, it is also travelling in time. It has many different s…
Great expirience with Sharif
More than any expectations cultural city tour in Doha Qatar with Sharif Massouh was extraordinary expirience. High …
Beautiful Islamic Art for the World to See.
I am making a double review (copy and paste) since TA has allowed a double publication of this place and it is fair…
Impressive journey trough history
An impressive journey through the history of Islamic art. From calligraphy to science such as astronomy and mathema…
It just didn’t feel real .....it felt like we had walked on to a movie set .....it was very very hot , the lights w…
What a joy to behold
This museum is a jewel and a tribute to this fantastic city. It is an example of spiritual joy overlooking the sea.…
You cant miss a visit to this beautiful museum. You can admire masterpieces of Islamic art, jewellery, coins,texti…
Booked a 4hr dune bashing safari and had great fun, our driver Mohammed Ghulam was a character and great fun along …
Murex Islamic cultural tour
3hrs to visit two places. One & half hour @ a mosque listening to an Englishman converted to Islam philosophizing G…
Our trip was so amazing and we felt very friendly with Nihal our tour operator. she was really nice and guided us v…
Half day tour
We did a half day tour with Gulf tours our guide Henri was terrific his knowledge was amazing and so happy to answe…
DON'T USE THEM!
Had corresponded with them many times and confirmed a 1/2 day city tour. The guide /driver was supposed to pick me …
Great touristic tours company !
Looking on internet for a cuple of tours to know Qatar in my two nights stay in my first visit to this country I d…
excellent B2B service *****
we want to book the tours for our VIP clients , and was really cautious because of the nature of my client. but the…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 465 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 692 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Katara Cultural Village Doha
How much is Katara Cultural Village Doha?
Katara Cultural Village Doha price starts from £76.87. Discover and book Katara Cultural Village Doha on Tripadvisor
What is the Katara Cultural Village Doha cancellation policy?
Katara Cultural Village Doha cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Katara Cultural Village Doha on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Katara Cultural Village Doha?
Katara Cultural Village Doha is hosted by Qatar Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Qatar Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Katara Cultural Village Doha on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Katara Cultural Village Doha?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Katara Cultural Village Doha on Tripadvisor