This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Do you like Jazz? Follow us to La Macarena, El Centenario Park and La Merced: really special and beauty places in Bogotá. Learn about jazz history and listen music across Bogotan streets. Our service includes a expert guide on the urban history of Bogotá, a visit to a spectacular Jazz Bar, transport over different zones of the city, photographic armies and a beautiful surprise gift!
- You'll start atJournalists' Park Gabriel García MárquezBogota, ColombiaSee address & details
- 1Parque de los Periodistas Gabriel Garcia MarquezStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Parque NacionalStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atNacional ParkCl. 5c #595, Bogotá, ColombiaSee address & details
Journalists' Park Gabriel García Márquez, Bogota, Colombia
Nacional Park, Cl. 5c #595, Bogotá, Colombia
- Photographic Games
- Entrance a Thematic Bar
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bogotan Flâneur Tours
Bogota photo tour was one of the most amusing trip experiences in the city! It made me think about the history of m…
This tour was so awesome!! Our guide, Carlos, was very knowledgeable about everything surrounding graffiti. He gave…
Fantastic Graffiti Walking Tour
The three of us totally enjoyed every aspect of our personal 3 hour walking tour with Daniel, our guide. He thoroug…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,395 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 965 travellers!