This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The question that leads us to design my routes is ¿why a traveler who visits Bogotá, talks to us about Monserrate, Candelaria and Paloquemao as a local life if my local life are the neighborhoods, the streets and the places that we and our friends visits in our free time and on the weekends? The new vegetarian movement is centrally located in Chapinero. Five years ago, it was difficult to find vegetarian restaurants or even ordinary restaurants with vegetarian options, but now these restaurants are not only serving vegetarian options, they are also using locally sourced ingredients which is sustainable. It is our plan to be your inside friend on this route of some delicious vegetarian restaurants in Chapinero. We will visit 4 vegetarian places in the neighborhood, with delicious vegetarian food at each stop. So come hungry, because we're going to start with an appetizer, then the main option, drinks, and the dessert! Remember! in total are 4 places with a taste in all of them.
- You'll start atCl. 53 #7-21Cl. 53 #7-21, Bogotá, ColombiaJuan Valdez You will see in the corner Juan Valdez, let´s meet in the door.See address & details
- 1Chapinero CentralStop: 3 hoursThe new vegetarian movement is centrally located in Chapinero, this is our home and our neighborhood. Five years ago, it was difficult to find vegetarian restaurants or even ordinary restaurants with vegetarian options, these restaurants are not only serving vegetarian options but are also using locally sourced ingredients which is sustainable. It is our plan to be your inside friend on this tour of all things cool, and all things vegetarian places in Chapinero. We will visit 4 of me and my friend's favorite vegetarian places in the neighborhood, with delicious vegetarian food at each stop. So come hungry, because we're going to start with an appetizer, main options, drinks, and dessert! We have another two great experiences here in Tripadvisor if you want to see how diverse is Chapinero in other aspects: Chapinero: Lifestyle & Coolture Route Chapinero: Drinks & Coolture RouteRead more
- You'll end atCasa ArsenalCl. 67 # 6 - 32, Bogotá, ColombiaWe will finish the experience with a drink or dessert! is your choiceSee address & details
Cl. 53 #7-21, Bogotá, Colombia
Casa Arsenal, Cl. 67 # 6 - 32, Bogotá, Colombia
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Coolture Routes
Amazing Tour! Angela Was Great!
This was my fourth and final tour in Bogota, and it ended with a bang (good bang!). I visited Bogota with a friend …
Vegetarian food tour
We did the vegetarian food tour with Andrea who was filling in for the woman who normally runs the tours. Andrea wa…
Fun & Interesting Tour of a Chill Neighborhood!
This is a wonderful tour if you’d like to experience some of Bogota outside of La Candelaria. Chapinero is a trendy…
An excellent option
The overall experience was amazing, the host Angela is very cool and friendly! The queer night at Bogotá takes life…
A great Bogota
Angela was such a great host for this experience of being tourist in your own city. She showed me great places that…
Great Quinta Camacho experience!
It was an amazing experience! Angela is a great guide, she knows the city very well and she is an expert in finding…
Fun Tour with Hidden Spots
The tour was a good way to see a side of Bogota you wouldn’t normall see as a tourist. We went to so many cool spot…
Chapinero culture and back street tour
Really interesting tour with Angela....visiting some amazing places that I’d have never found without her guidance.…
Definitely a must do in Bogota, we had a great time with friends and even met new ones, both Chapinero: Drinks & Co…
Travel looking for something different, get to know some non-commercial culture and I found a great experience, to…
Coolture is culture.
After all my traveling and searching for this kind of experiences I think Coolture is the best by far. I recommend …
I went to the Chapinero experience with my boyfriend and it was very good. We went to 4 different places, in each o…
Awesome tour of Bogota
With our wonderful host Angela we go to see Bogota’s most iconic places. It was a real pleasure since she really en…
Discover another face of Bogotá
This experience is ideal for people interested in discover different sides of the beautiful city of Bogotá. I defin…
A trip of a life time
This experience was absolutely amazing, I felt immersed in the culture in a way that I never thought was possible. …
- Duration: 160–180 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,395 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 965 travellers!