View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
After the enormous effort made for the Peace Agreement - that gave an end to a more than 50-year old conflict and its eight million victims- Colombia is in a crucial moment that will define the path for the next decades. To understand the present, heal the wounds from the past, and build a solid peace fabric for the future, it is necessary to look at ourselves from a different angle and understand the tremendous complexity of our history and the contradictions that had been part of us. Our Weaving Peace tour will make you understand key moments of Colombia's history to focus especially on its rebirth and future considering geography, the city, and through the voice and example of true peace weavers who are already working on new paths of hope and memory for the country.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Parque NacionalStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 2Barrio La CandelariaStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 3Distrito ChocolateStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Salvo PatriaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Museo Nacional de Colombia FragmentosStop: 60 minutes -See details
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Knowledgeable Guide in the language of your preference
- Entry tickets to attractions mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Distrito Chocolate
- Entry/Admission - Salvo Patria
- Unspecified food or beverage
- Optional tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The itinerary and activities are design to last 7 hours, but customers can choose to spend more time in different stops, as long the total duration is not exceeded.
- On Sundays, we will have our lunch at Canasto if Salvo Patria is not available.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- This tour includes insurance. Please send Passport number by the time of booking to make the insurance effective
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Impulse Travel
Catedral de Sal
Great service and on time at your hotel. The driver is so nice. Remember that you have to pay your entrance ticket…
Fantastic experience on both tours we took
My wife and I did two tours and loved them both. We did the Zipaquirá Salt Cathedral / Guatavita Lagoon tour…
Excellent food tour
The guide Andres is very knowledgeable. We not only visit places with typical colombian food, he also tells…
The tour not only highlighted the countless fruits in Colombia, but it also touched on the economic, environmental…
Miami Beach, Florida40
Awesome Tour, So Worth It!!
We were fortunate to do this tour on a Sunday when many streets are closed to traffic. The tour was well planned,…
We had the tour Christmas Day with Camila and our first stop was the Monserrate. It was pretty crowded but the…
An awesome tour!
We don’t usually go for the guided tours, but we were extremely happy and pleased with this one. Our guide Andres…
Carnaval Barranquilla made easy!
Valeria of Impulse Travel helped make my friends trip to Carnaval Barranquilla so easy! Through her, we easily…
San Francisco, California161162
Excellent Tour with Felipe
I'm not sure if it was this tour or the more comprehensive 8 hour tour, but my husband and I spent an entire day…
I went with my girlfriend on her birthday that alone was special, but the atmosphere, the music, the people,…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241