Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
In this Private Tour live this engineering piece where the Muisca culture, the catholic tradition and the modern advances will introduce us The Salt Cathedral. In the deep mountain go 180 meters inside, through the structures created by the artist, sculptors and decorators that use the illumination to accentuate the magnitude of this work. Enjoy this jewel of Colombian architecture that is cultural, religious and environmental patrimony. Visit Zipaquira´s down town to get to know its colonial architecture and its squares that are surrounded by some of the national monuments. Feel the Andean environment at every corner and know the mix of cultures that make us Colombians. We will visit the handcrafts market and have a great way back to Bogota, seeing the beautiful landscapes of the savannah with the eastern Andes as background.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1BogotaStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2Catedral de Sal de ZipaquiraStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3ZipaquiraStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Plaza de los ComunerosStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5BogotaStop: 90 minutesSee details
- Private tour with bilingual private guide
- Pre Travel Assistance – Lean on us to prepare your trip
- Permanent online support throughout your stay in Colombia
- Local online assistance in your tax return
- Customizable experience – We will focus on your interests
- Fun surprise activity to measure your Colombianity
- Private hotel pickup and drop off
- Travel insurance
- Internet service when network is available
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees to any attraction
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de los Comuneros
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and raincoat
- Use sunscreen
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Be Local Experience
Tour was amazing, Carlos explain and described in detail my questions. Great knowledge of la chorrera and Páramo, s…
Excellent day trip and tour of Chingaza
We visited Chingaza National Park with a Be Local guide. She was excellent. She spoke perfect English, was entertai…
A gorgeous experience
Andrea was amazing- even though we had an early flight, she met us at the airport at 5a for our layover tour and ga…
My sister and I went to Bogotá for our annual sisters trip, and we had such an amazing time hanging out with Andrea…
An Excellent One Day Tour of Bogota
Andrea is a very friendly and flexible guide with excellent knowledge of Bogota. The tour itinerary had to be chang…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,395 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 428 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 675 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Zipaquira town & Salt Cathedral from Bogota Private Tour BILINGUAL GUIDE
- Zipaquira town & Salt Cathedral from Bogota Private Tour BILINGUAL GUIDE will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Zipaquira town & Salt Cathedral from Bogota Private Tour BILINGUAL GUIDE on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Zipaquira town & Salt Cathedral from Bogota Private Tour BILINGUAL GUIDE on Tripadvisor
- Zipaquira town & Salt Cathedral from Bogota Private Tour BILINGUAL GUIDE price starts from £100.20. Discover and book Zipaquira town & Salt Cathedral from Bogota Private Tour BILINGUAL GUIDE on Tripadvisor
- Zipaquira town & Salt Cathedral from Bogota Private Tour BILINGUAL GUIDE cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zipaquira town & Salt Cathedral from Bogota Private Tour BILINGUAL GUIDE on Tripadvisor