Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Mawlamyine is the capital of Mon State and the third largest city of Myanmar after Yangon and Mandalay. It is situated at the mouth of the Than Lwin River, 171 km south east of Yangon. It’s extremely beautiful and famous for its tropical fruit such as durians, mangoes, rambutans, mangosteens, and pomelos. There are many tourists’ destinations in its vicinity. It’s accessible by road and rail from Yangon. Our full day tour covers the whole areas of the city as well as U Na Auk village which is quite beautiful village with a huge monastery and Buddha Images. Famous Strand Road walk, market visit as well as the sunset cruise on Fri - Sunday only is very relaxing.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is formal
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Green Season Travel
Amazing in country Myanmar travel
Due to Covid-19 we have been 'stuck in Yangon for 5 months. The Government opened up domestic travel and we contact…
9 days in Bagan/Pindaya/Inle Lake
Jack organised a brilliant 9 day tour of Myanmar. We wanted to experience local life and we couldn’t have done it w…
Excellent service by Jack, who arranged the logistics of the trip. Highly recommended. We engaged their services fo…
Escape from the City
Since Kyaiktiyo appears in the book "500 Sacred Places of the World", we couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit …
Wow! Great tour and VERY responsive!
We got messed up on our dates of arrival and Jack and his team fixed everything without batting an eye. We spent tw…
Tour was fabulous! The guide is a true blue Burmese guy who is patient, polite and delivers an excellent customised…
Mandalay, Bagan and Yangon
We got what was promised to us and more. Zaw Min Oo aka Jack is a true blue Burmese guy who is patient, polite and …
Chin State, I want to go back!
Last november we went on a four day trip to Southern Chin State with Zaw Min Oo AKA Jack and AungPhone Myint Kyaw A…
Fantastic Hpa An
Tour guide Diamond was professional, kind and pleasant. Also the driver. Full day tour was amazing and a highlight …
All peoples are friendly,nice,and very welcoming.The market tours where also amazing, and the cooking classes where…
Yangon City Tour
We just spent 2 incredible days with our amazing tour guide Jack, of Green Season Travel. We covered all of the hig…
12 Days In Myanmar
Just returned from a 12 day trip to Myanmar. Our host/guide(s) Jack et al, were great. We were met at all of our de…
Quaint clean mountain valley city
One of the best unspoilt tourist destinations in Myanmar this city is clean fresh and charming. Nestled beside the …
Day trip to Golden Rock
Contacted Jack on very short notice and he accomodated us far beyond our expectations . From picking us up next mor…
Highly recommend Bago and Golden Rock 2 day, 1 night trip
Jack and his company came highly recommended on Facebook and didn't disappoint. Jack replied promptly to emails and…
- Green Season Travel
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Mawlamyine City Tour
- Mawlamyine City Tour price starts from £69.33. Discover and book Mawlamyine City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Mawlamyine City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mawlamyine City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Mawlamyine City Tour is hosted by Green Season Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Green Season Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mawlamyine City Tour on Tripadvisor