Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Myanmar's off-the-beaten-path status allures many travelers looking to escape the tourist trail, but this can often make planning ahead difficult. Let a guide take care of transfers, accommodation, meals, and activities on a 5-day tour that allows you to discover the country’s highlights with ease. You’ll benefit from the insider knowledge of your guide and travel between dispersed attraction in air-conditioned comfort without getting lost.
- 4 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Colors of Myanmar
Highly recommended day trip from Yangon
If you have limited time, this is a great day trip (around 13 hours) from Yangon, taking in some of the most import…
A beautiful place Wondrous how the rock balances on edge without falling off. View from the hilltop is . People lo…
Spectacular is the view scenery but what’s important is the Travel Agency who is able to take u around and make u f…
A most amazing trip toward the Golden Rock Pagoda
The Golden rock lies are such an uncertain position that even science is hard to explain. This's a massive temple a…
A favorite cooking class in Myanmar
So many good foods. Also went to the market, you will be able to try different types of delicious Street Food. Tas…
Best cooking class
This cooking class made my trip. At the market, we bought the products and tasted a great variety of food. The chef…
Great cooking class
I had a great day. It was a fantastic cooking class, the chef so kind and friendly, she talks perfect English, and…
A beautiful place to visit for the day. Wondrous how the rock balances on edge without falling off. View from the …
Highlight of our visit
My tour guide is very knowledgeable and informative, told the history, fruits, and vegetables in the market, and lo…
Highly recommended.An absolutely fantastic private tour of Bago, Myanmar. Our guide, Myo , was incredible and gave …
Anders Schnack J00
My tour guide is the best. I highly recommend
There are many pagodas here. You will not be able to see the colors of Myanmar when you are not come here. Should n…
It was a wonderful holiday. It was well organised by the tour operator to give a slightly alternative introduction …
Bago private day trip from tangon city was excellent designed and arranged, it went like clockwork. Great value fo…
BAGO IS GREAT!!
Bago is the most incredible place I've visited ever. The driver pick us up at the hostel at Yangon and we're going …
The best Myanmar Trip ever.
The trip was surprisingly awesome. Me and my friend really enjoy during the trip! The service and their english spe…
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private 5-Day Bagan and Inle Lake Tour from Yangon
- Private 5-Day Bagan and Inle Lake Tour from Yangon will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private 5-Day Bagan and Inle Lake Tour from Yangon on Tripadvisor
- Private 5-Day Bagan and Inle Lake Tour from Yangon price starts from £720.95. Discover and book Private 5-Day Bagan and Inle Lake Tour from Yangon on Tripadvisor
- Private 5-Day Bagan and Inle Lake Tour from Yangon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 5-Day Bagan and Inle Lake Tour from Yangon on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5 days. Discover and book Private 5-Day Bagan and Inle Lake Tour from Yangon on Tripadvisor