Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Q: Have you ever been to Myanmar..... ??? A: There you can find the local agent who will treat you like a family visiting... Q: How? A: You will get the unique experiences of what and how we are serving to our valued customers not even a word but also doing practically. Q: How about the guide? A: Guide is the most important role for a tour... without experienced will trouble you a lot. So, we provide the experienced and friendly one. Q: How about the food? A: We can arrange HALAL, NON HALAL, VEGETARIAN but please let us know in advance to well prepared for you. Q: Thats all? A: Not at all, the services we provide will make you to visit Myanmar once again.
- You'll start atMaha Bandula Park StreetOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sule PagodaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2ဗိုလ်တထောင်ကျိုက်ဒေးအပ်ဆံတော်ဦးစေတီStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bogyoke Aung San MarketStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atShwedagon Pagoda RoadShwedagon Pagoda Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)Ending Point is at the Shwedagon PagodaSee address & details
Maha Bandula Park Street, Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Shwedagon Pagoda Road, Shwedagon Pagoda Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
- Transportations (YATA Government Bus Lines)
- Zone Fees & Entrance Fees
- English Tour Guide
- A bottle of Water and Refreshment Towel
- Entry/Admission - Sule Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - ဗိုလ်တထောင်ကျိုက်ဒေးအပ်ဆံတော်ဦးစေတီ
- Entry/Admission - Bogyoke Aung San Market
- Entry/Admission - Karaweik Garden
- International Air ticket from/to Yangon and Visa Fee
- Extra Charges for Other Languages Speaking Guide
- Camera & Video fees at sightseeing point
- Personal Expenses & Travel Insurance
- Meals & Drinks (Alcohol, Soft Drinks)
- Compulsory to the Guide
- Services not mentioned in above Itinerary
- Bank Transfer Fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: CASS Q TRAVELS & TOURS
Caring and Detail
第二次旅遊緬甸，這家公司在繁忙的季節為我提供了價格公道的服務。 從最初的溝通，到我兩天左右生病到旅行的最後一天之間，安排基本上沒有錯誤... Second time to visit Myanmar, this company …
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon
What time does Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon start?
Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon on Tripadvisor
How much is Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon?
Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon price starts from £87.75. Discover and book Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon on Tripadvisor
What is the Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon cancellation policy?
Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Walking & Bus Tour in Yangon on Tripadvisor