Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
During the tour you will explore, magical mountain side of Georgia, where as the Military Highway leads to the stunning region Kazbegi, which is surrounded by the legends and mountains of great Caucasus ridge. Meet with you tour guide and leave for Kazbegi. Along the stunning drive from Mtskheta through the Military highway you will pass Ananuri Castle and Jinvaly water reservoir of amazing beauty. Above the town of Kazbegi like a fairy castle, rises Gergeti Trinity Church. It was built in the 14th century, so it’s amazing experience to climb up to it, but in fact ascent goes quite easy taking only an hour walk up the serpentine road and a thorny forest. Very often it happens that alpinists conquering the peak spend the night near the church to become acclimatized to new conditions. Church located at 2170 m. Drive back to Tbilisi
- You'll start at4 Freedom SquareOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byLiberty Square
- 1Ananuri Fortified Castle EnsembleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Gergeti Trinity ChurchStop: 4 hoursSee detailsPass byLiberty Square
- You'll end at4 Freedom Square4 Freedom Square, T'bilisi, GeorgiaFreedom Square - in front of the tourist information center.See address & details
4 Freedom Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- All activities
- Food and Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Step In Georgia
My first Step in Georgia
I was really delighted with the level of service that Step in Georgia provided for me. It's hard to say "service' …
The Most Memorable Journey of My Life !
In October I was attending the Global Business & Investment Forum 2018 in Tbilisi, Georgia. Besides the fact that t…
I was skeptical booking Tbilisi Georgia but Step In Gerogia made it comfortable to order and follow through. When w…
Step in georgia
My trip to Georgia through this company was very interesting and I would like to thank the all the staffs for their…
Spectacular Experience with amazing team !
Spring time, this year I have worked along with Step in Georgia team. I will be fully honest, to say that during ou…
The One and Only Leading Travel Agency on the Georgian Market in the MICE Tourism
Firstly, I'd like to sincerely thank each and every staff member of Step In Georgia for a well-organized and a top-…
unforgettable trip to Georgia!
Lots of unforgettable memories and experience from my trip to Georgia! Having attended Global Business and Investme…
Amazing experience. Great staff.
Very friendly team STEP In GEORGIA. The best partner of GBIF "Global Business and Investment Forum". Each detail of…
Step in Georgia was one of the main organizers of Global Business and investment forum held in Tbilisi October 5-6,…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Step In Kazbegi
Which attractions will I visit with Step In Kazbegi?
How much is Step In Kazbegi?
Step In Kazbegi price starts from £135.58. Discover and book Step In Kazbegi on Tripadvisor
What is the Step In Kazbegi cancellation policy?
Step In Kazbegi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Step In Kazbegi on Tripadvisor