This fabulous, cozy Marani and kitchen located in the center of Tbilisi is the ideal place for guests to experience not only local delicious dishes and wine, but also to feel the true Georgian hospitality and soul. You can find here handmade traditional implements to prepare traditional dishes in exactly the same way as in ancient Georgia. There is a small charming "the dream Waterfall " and a tradition to throw a coin in it to make a wish, And you know what a wish for the majority of guests is “ I want to return back" .You will either get such desire to return back to this fascinated environment with your close people.
• Bake Georgian bread “Shoti” and Khachapuri in a tandoor (the traditional oven) (if the class is booked 72 h before start)
• Salads: Traditional Green Salad (Exclusive Family Recipe)
• Meat dishes : cooking class to prepare Georgian traditional dishes Chakhokhbili or Sacivi
• Take the wine from the Kvevri by yourself (1-5 glasses per person)
• Dinner in beautiful marani (wine cellar)