Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our guide meets you at 17:00 in front of the main entrance of Holy Trinity Church (Samreklo Street). During the evening we take you to various fascinating and hidden places of this stunning city. Also we visit famous sights of Tbilisi such as: Metekhi Church, Monument of Vakhtang Gorgasali, cable car, statue of Mother of Georgia, Narikala fortress, sulfur baths district, waterfall, Shardeni Street, Sioni church, unique clock tower of the Puppet Theater Rezo Gabriadze, Bridge of peace. We'll also have wine tasting according to your wishes.
- You'll start atEntrance to St.Trinity CathedralDzveli Tbilisi, T'bilisi, GeorgiaEntrance to St.Trinity CathedralSee address & details
- 1Holy Trinity Cathedral of TbilisiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Metekhi CathedralStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Old Town (Altstadt) TbilisiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Rezo Gabriadze Marionette TheaterStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5The Bridge of PeaceStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6tbilisi cable carStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Mother of GeorgiaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Narikala FortressStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 9Leghvtakhevi WaterfallStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 10Royal bathsStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atEntrance to St.Trinity CathedralDzveli Tbilisi, T'bilisi, GeorgiaEntrance to St.Trinity CathedralSee address & details
Entrance to St.Trinity Cathedral, Dzveli Tbilisi, T'bilisi, Georgia
Returns to original departure point
- Guide service
- Cable car cost
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - tbilisi cable car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hello Georgia
Beautiful Nature, Friendly Company!
The trip was incredible. The company was extremely flexible with us! My girlfriend was sick so they offered to po…
The whole tour felt like improvising. I had no idea how all other people had so nice review. The tour guide somehow…
ALEX IS ONE OF THE BEST GUIDE I’VE SEEN
Our tour guide, Alex, was nice and friendly. His English was very fluent but we had no trouble understanding him. …
We visited Georgia and its been lucky to have Eric as our tour guide. We spent 4 days there and his services were a…
This is not our first trip to Georgia and not the first meeting with Irakli)) BUT every time it is very pleasant, …
Lovely autumn Georgia
We spent amazing days in western Georgia with Irakli, discovering its treasures: canyons, waterfalls, forests, rock…
Best Georgian experience
My experience with Hello Georgia is nothing short of being an amazing journey. All the credit entirely goes to IRAK…
Amazing tour to west georgia
Me and my friends went to west Georgia with irakli. Megrelia is an amazing place. The moat memorable experience was…
We took the tour mentioned above on 28.08.2019. We had good weather and our driver George picked us up at 9.30 am. …
Georgia is an amazing place to visit, especially Gudari and Sairme which are surrounded by nature at it very best. …
Amazing trip in west Georgia
We`ve spent weekend in west Georgia and still feel that magical impression of the mystique of Prometheus Cave, ama…
Georgia is A bliss 😍
Georgia, especially West Georgia is just more than words.. Take A break from all you busy schedules to truly live y…
Unforgettble days in Georgia
My and my friends went to Svaneti and Racha-Lechkhumi regions from Kutaisi. Our guide was super friendly. He provi…
Amazing tour to Svaneti
We took a trip to Svaneti (a mountain region of Georgia). The tour was absolutely amazing. It exceeded our expecta…
Very nice trip to Mtskheta
We took a tour to Mtskheta (an ancient capital city of Georgia)😎👍 The trip was very nice🥰 Out guide Irakli was …
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Tbilisi Walking Tour
What time does Tbilisi Walking Tour start?
Tbilisi Walking Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Tbilisi Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Tbilisi Walking Tour?
How much is Tbilisi Walking Tour?
Tbilisi Walking Tour price starts from £21.91. Discover and book Tbilisi Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Tbilisi Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Tbilisi Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tbilisi Walking Tour on Tripadvisor