Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Visit Armenia’s ease from Tbilisi on this guided tour. Depart from Tbilisi a private vehicle with a driver and make your way into Armenia. stop at: on the way at MONASTERY AKHTALA ODZUN SANAHIN HAGHPAT DILIJAN GOSHAWANK HAGARCIN LAKE PARZ , Monastery, and Enjoy WONDERFOUL NATURE IN DILIJAN AND YENOKAVAN .
- You'll start atTbilisiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dilijan National ParkStop: 5 hoursstop at : Sanahin Monastery is an Armenian monastery founded in the 10th century in the Lori Province of Armenia .Duration: 30min stop at : monastery haghpat complex, the Cathedral of Surb Nishan, probably begun in 976, was completed in 991 by king Smbat. Duration:30 min stop at : monastery Akhtala Between 1887 and 1889 the French archaeologist Jacques de Morgan discovered 576 rectangular stone sepulchers, along with cultural items made of clay, bronze and iron near Akhtala dating back to the 8th century BC. and Iron Age foundations Duration: 30 min STOP AT;The change of the status of Dilijan State Reserve to Dilijan National Park was conditioned by several objective reasons, such as inevitability of commercial activity in the area, presence of numerous settlements, including Dilijan town with its mineral water resorts, Yerevan-Ijevan railway line passing through its whole territory and others. Duration: 2 hour STOP AT;Lake Parz is a small lake located in the Dilijan National Park east of Dilijan in Armenia. The lake was formed by natural climatic changes.Duration: 30 min STOP AT ;Haghartsin is a 13th-century monastery located near the town of Dilijan Duration: 30 min STOP AT ; Goshavank meaning "Monastery of Gosh"; previously known as Nor Getik) is a 12th- or 13th-century Armenian monastery located in the village of Gosh in the Tavush Province of Armenia. Duration: 30 min STOP AT ;The first church appeared here in the 6th century. In the 8th century it was reconstructed by Hovhannes III Odznetsi who served as the katholikos between 717 and 728 and was, as his name suggests, from Odzun. Duration:30 min BACK TO TBILISIRead more
- You'll end atTbilisiTbilisi, GeorgiaSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle/guide/driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 709 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia
What time does Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia start?
Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia on Tripadvisor
How much is Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia?
Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia price starts from £64.81. Discover and book Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia on Tripadvisor
What is the Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia cancellation policy?
Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia?
Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia is hosted by Travel-With- Armenia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel-With- Armenia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trips From Tbilisi To Armenia on Tripadvisor