Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Itinerary: - Green (Mtsvane) Monastery, between the 9th-10th centuries, Green Monastery of St. George is nestled in the beautiful Borjomi valley. The church is constructed from special stones which have a green coloring to them, with some being darker and some lighter. - Borjomi Central Park, most remarkable virtues of Borjomi are its striking nature and unique mineral waters. One of the best places to experience this is the “Mineral Water Park” of Borjomi. - Borjomi-Bakuriani railway and a legendary “Kukushka” are in Georgian intangible cultural heritage list. You can see amazing Borjomi Gorge that is beautiful and attractive at any time of the year. You will feel like you are in the magical forest which you could see only in your dreams. - Bakuriani ski resort is a great place for family holiday, skiing and snowboarding skills, and experiencing Georgian winter. The climate here is mild as Bakuriani is in a transition zone between continental and coastal climate.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Borjomi Central ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Green (Mtsvane) MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bakuriani Kids ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Green (Mtsvane) Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Bakuriani Kids Park
- Entrance tickets for Museums
- renting ski and ski equipment for skiing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel To Georgia
It was amazing!
It was amazing! I’m still sharing my impressions with family and friends, cause these 10 days was entire emotions. …
The highest level
The highest level of fullness and saturation. Not a second wasted, culture, spirit, history everywhere. And in ever…
The most emotional 10 days of my life
The most emotional 10 days of my life. I had the whole spectrum - delight high in the mountains, love to the citize…
Thank you so much
Thank you so much for making this trip so comfortable! Excursions was not tired, but exciting! Ananuri is amazing, …
You definitely should chose this tour
You definitely should chose this tour if you’re interested in culture and history of this country. I literally coul…
Very cognitively and interesting
What i liked the most about this tour is a chance to see not usual Georgia, but also the most charming places in mo…
I’m so happy
I’m so happy i chose this tour to travel with kids. I can’t name even one situation, where i had problems with my t…
Five beautiful days in Georgia!
Five beautiful days in Georgia! The hotel was good, no reason to complain. Thanks to guide for not giving us an opp…
Five long and saturated days.
Five long and saturated days. Beautiful green mountains, churches, polite and incredibly friendly people, amazing l…
Great tour! Very comfortable to travel with kids. Me personally enjoyed the local music and general atmosphere. And…
A week is definitely not enough
A week is definitely not enough to see all the charms of the capital of Georgia, but the guide made all the possibl…
Great Service and Amazing Tour
It was our first visit to Georgia; I traveled with my wife and my 9-year-old son; For 7 days we traveled almost all…
In 2018, there were 3 days in summer in Georgia. The children and the wife really liked it, and here we are again! …
The best tour i’ve ever had. I chose it because i adore Georgian wines. And guide had a great story about every dr…
Well-chosen points of the tour, and nice guide.
Well-chosen points of the tour, and nice guide. Thank you for the day full of emotions and exciting feelings. I lea…
- Duration: 10h 12m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from £21.35* £28.46
Popular: Booked by 147 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Borjomi/Bakuriani Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi
- Borjomi/Bakuriani Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Borjomi/Bakuriani Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Borjomi/Bakuriani Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi on Tripadvisor
- Borjomi/Bakuriani Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi price starts from £96.13. Discover and book Borjomi/Bakuriani Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi on Tripadvisor
- Borjomi/Bakuriani Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Borjomi/Bakuriani Private Full Day Tour from Tbilisi on Tripadvisor