Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Unlock the history and culture of Tbilisi and Georgia on a fascinating urban adventure with a clued-up local guide. We have created a three-hour tour that anyone can tackle. Strolling down the peaceful ancient streets, one will be taken back in time, when Tbilisi’s streets were overcrowded by travelers and sellers' shouts and noise. Set off on foot on the hauntings and hangings tour, and we will lead you through the cobbled streets of the walled town to hear tales of warriors, conquerors, and brave kings.
- You'll start atFreedom SquareFreedom Square, T'bilisi, GeorgiaWe meet our guests next to the entrance to the Donkin Donuts Caffee which is located in the corner of Freedom SquareSee address & details
- 1Freedom SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Rezo Gabriadze Marionette TheaterStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Anchiskhati BasilicaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4The Bridge of PeaceStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Narikala FortressStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6AbanotubaniStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byShardeni Street
- 7Sioni Cathedral ChurchStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atErekle II StreetErekle II St, T'bilisi, GeorgiaWe finish our tour program with the wine tasting (optional) in the winery which is located on Erekle Street. It is one of the most popular spots among the guests where they can have some lunch after walking tour.See address & details
Freedom Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Erekle II Street, Erekle II St, T'bilisi, Georgia
- Tbilisi Aerial Tram
- Entry/Admission - Narikala Fortress
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Backpack Travel
Georgia, Trip To Remember
A good holiday can be measured by the scenic beauty of the places we visit and the wonderful hospitality we receive…
A special thank you!
My mom & I have been to Georgia twice for 4-5 days each in the past year. Both tour programs were personalized and …
Vacation at Georgiavwith Backpack Travel.
Hello everybody, our family visited Georgia in October 2019. Before the trip we contacted the travel company backpa…
The best travel experience
Thank you Ira and Goga,it was a great experience with you guys.I really appreciate how friendly, patient and caring…
Irina - The best teacher (travel Guide) ever .!
We visited Georgiya from 8th -11th August 2019. Prior to the trip, we chose “Backpack travels” and Ms. Irina conta…
Great Experience..!! "A memorable tour"...
Irina did very well & organised planning of our tour & also took care of our requirements. She had provided us very…
❤️Family Vacation_2019❤️ ⭐️BACKPACK TRAVEL EXPERIENCE ⭐️
Ira was extremely good, very flexible (we really appreciated the hospitality) the itinerary was excellent and well …
Well organised, knowledgeable and fun
Irina and Goga have a wealth of knowledge of Georgia and Tbilisi and share it with enthusiasm. They are also extrem…
Excellent trip organisr
Ira is very professional and always available , she gave us great information and was open and honest. We had a awe…
We had a great time on our trip to Georgia just loved it. Having Irina and Goga as our travel guide was fun.
Trip to Georgia
Last month we travelled with friends to Georgia and we need smb help us. My friends recommended me to contact Bac…
Rewiew about the trip.
Was excellent and amazing. Very helpful guide and comfortable journey. All was served good and never felt anything …
Thank you Irin, you are an amazing tour guide. We wanna come back to Georgia with family to visit Batumi and more p…
I really had fun travelling in Georgia. Big thanks to Irina and Goga. They were easy going and fun to be with. They…
Charish May L00
Thank you to our amazing tour guide!!! Goga & Ira, both of you are amazing and very kind! We'll definitely come bac…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Tbilisi Old City Private Walking Tour
- Tbilisi Old City Private Walking Tour price starts from £32.54. Discover and book Tbilisi Old City Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Tbilisi Old City Private Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tbilisi Old City Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Tbilisi Old City Private Walking Tour is hosted by Backpack Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Backpack Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tbilisi Old City Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor