Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hwaseong FortressStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Janganmun GateStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Hwaseomun GateStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Hwaseong Haenggung PalaceStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hwaseong Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Hwaseong Haenggung Palace
- Personal expenses
- Hotel Drop off (Dismissed at Myeong-dong area)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A pick-up and service is available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your accommodation isn't in Seoul (for example, Incheon), you can choose whether to make your own way to Seoul or to pay the extra charge based on the distance traveled on the tour day.
- If you request a drop-off, an additional charge occurs on the tour day.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Excellent guided tour of the Hwaseong Fortress, an 18th-century fortification surrounding the center of the city of Suwon and a UNESCO World Heritage site! The tour started promptly at 6PM from our hotel lobby where we were picked up by our English-speaking guide. We then rode…
Date of experience: November 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: I Love Seoul Tour - Day Tours
Really enjoyed the trip, it was humbling and fascinating at the same time
Very interesting and thought-provoking. It must be exhausting for North Korea to keep up this ruse for almost 70 y…
Very good tour
I was picked up from my hotel. Our tour guide is a nice young lady who shared a lot of information and knowledge. S…
Too bad the tunnel was closed. Else it was a good trip to see the observatory place. if you use the binoculars, can…
I really enjoyed this trip despite the changes made because of the flu restrictions in the DMZ. Julie was a great g…
This was an end of December 2019 tour of an alternative DMZ package. The normal DMZ tour was still not available d…
Drama comes alive!
My friend is so interested and I booked this under Seoul city tour. Picked up from my hotel and drove one and half …
Very nice easy trip
I recommend this trip. Our nice lady tour guide shared plenty of information, we were at time. Also the communicati…
Great even DMZ was closed due to African Pig Flew
can only recommend them! But take the full day, as it is worth, I had to fly out and therefore only half day tour. …
Good tour of DMZ with Jinny
Even though the swing flu continues to cause closure of the DMZ to tourists, the modified tour was still very educa…
Excellent Tour And Guide
Tour was for small group and we ended with our English-speaking guide just for the 2 of us. (4 other Japanese touri…
Insightful stories and quality service! From the moment Julie picked us up from the hotel (just before 7am), she …
Friendly and very helpful tour operator
We were originally four of us and decided another family member to join the tour. They were very helpful and respon…
Korean style group tour
I felt the tour could have been more interesting if the guide gave the explanations right before the visits. All ex…
DMZ is currently closed due to Swine Flu. However, we had an awesome alternative tour, visiting a different observa…
Tour of Seoul South Korea markets and iconic landmarks
The tour guide was very experienced and she knows her history very well. Very polite and charming person. Her exper…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 277 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,927 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress
What time does Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress start?
Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress will start at 5:30 PM. Discover and book Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress on Tripadvisor
How much is Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress?
Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress price starts from £54.24. Discover and book Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress on Tripadvisor
What is the Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress cancellation policy?
Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Romantic Night Tour of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress on Tripadvisor