Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The DMZ area has been closed to prevent spreading African Swine Fever, we will conduct the tour in an alternative schedule; [Imjingak → Art Space BEAT 131 → Odusan Unification Observatory → War Memorial of Korea → Drop-off at City Hall or Myeongdong.] The DMZ area is the closest district to North Korea. This 6-hour tour (including transfers) is primarily held in the 3rd tunnel, which you will have the opportunity to enter by foot. If you are interested in learning about war history between North and South Korea, this tour is for you. Depending on the weather, you might be able to see North Korea through a telescope at the Dora Observatory. Also, this tour does not stop by the shopping center. Returning to Seoul, you will enjoy Korean style lunch, Bibimbap: steamed rice with mixed vegetables). The tour concludes at Myeongdong after lunch. No Shopping Center guaranteed.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Imjingak Pyeonghoa-Nuri ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Third TunnelStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Dora ObservatoryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dorasan StationStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Hotel pickup from centrally located in Seoul
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Imjingak Pyeonghoa-Nuri Park
- Entry/Admission - The Third Tunnel
- Entry/Admission - Dora Observatory
- Hotel Drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Since the DMZ is operated by the military, the trip may be canceled without prior notice.
- A pick-up service is available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your accommodation isn't in Seoul (for example, Incheon) or far from central Seoul(Gwangjin-gu, Nowon-gu, Guro-gu etc), you can choose whether to make your own way to Seoul or to pay the extra charge based on the distance traveled, on the day of your tour.
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- All schedules are subject to change due to road conditions(roadworks, traffics etc.), weather conditions (storms, hurricanes, dense fog, heavy snow, etc.) and the government order, strike, and any other unforeseen reasons for the military reason such as military training, visiting higher level of military personnel etc. In this case, we reserve the right to cancel and/or alter any/all part of the itinerary which may result from circumstances beyond our control. We will do our utmost to improve that situation. However, we can NOT grant refunds. * Alternative itinerary Imjingak park > Art Space BEAT 131 > Odusan Unification Observatory > The war memorial of Korea > Dismissal at City Hall or Myeongdong.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The DMZ has been closed due to prevent spreading African Swine Flu in the area. In the meantime, we will conduct the tour in an alternative itinerary. [Alternative Itinerary] Depart from Seoul → Ganghwa Peace Observatory → 6.25 Veterans Memorial Park → Imjingak → Art Space BEAT 131 → Move to Seoul → Lunch→ Dismiss at Myeongdong
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: I Love Seoul Tour - Day Tours
Really enjoyed the trip, it was humbling and fascinating at the same time
Very interesting and thought-provoking. It must be exhausting for North Korea to keep up this ruse for almost 70 y…
Very good tour
I was picked up from my hotel. Our tour guide is a nice young lady who shared a lot of information and knowledge. S…
Too bad the tunnel was closed. Else it was a good trip to see the observatory place. if you use the binoculars, can…
I really enjoyed this trip despite the changes made because of the flu restrictions in the DMZ. Julie was a great g…
This was an end of December 2019 tour of an alternative DMZ package. The normal DMZ tour was still not available d…
Drama comes alive!
My friend is so interested and I booked this under Seoul city tour. Picked up from my hotel and drove one and half …
Very nice easy trip
I recommend this trip. Our nice lady tour guide shared plenty of information, we were at time. Also the communicati…
Great even DMZ was closed due to African Pig Flew
can only recommend them! But take the full day, as it is worth, I had to fly out and therefore only half day tour. …
Good tour of DMZ with Jinny
Even though the swing flu continues to cause closure of the DMZ to tourists, the modified tour was still very educa…
Excellent Tour And Guide
Tour was for small group and we ended with our English-speaking guide just for the 2 of us. (4 other Japanese touri…
Insightful stories and quality service! From the moment Julie picked us up from the hotel (just before 7am), she …
Friendly and very helpful tour operator
We were originally four of us and decided another family member to join the tour. They were very helpful and respon…
Korean style group tour
I felt the tour could have been more interesting if the guide gave the explanations right before the visits. All ex…
DMZ is currently closed due to Swine Flu. However, we had an awesome alternative tour, visiting a different observa…
Tour of Seoul South Korea markets and iconic landmarks
The tour guide was very experienced and she knows her history very well. Very polite and charming person. Her exper…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 332 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch
What time does DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch start?
DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch?
DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch price starts from £40.59. Discover and book DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch cancellation policy?
DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book DMZ Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory with Lunch on Tripadvisor