Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atCairoCairo, Cairo Governorate, EgyptPickup and droop pf at the seam sitesSee address & details
- 1Cairo CitadelStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Khan Al-KhaliliStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan HassanStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atCairoCairo, Cairo Governorate, EgyptPickup and droop pf at the seam sitesSee address & details
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Returns to original departure point
- Local Guide to prepare your trip and starting from your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle or minivan
- Bottled water, cans of soft drink or Juice and snacks
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Entry/Admission - Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, Please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ibermundo Travel Egypt
Visiting the temples is great. Sailing in a nile cruise is something to remember forever.people are nice, good hosp…
We book an 8 day 7 night Nile Cruise through Viator. We planned to arrive in Egypt several days before the tour an…
Egyptian family tours
We spend a lot of time with the family of Amer elkhouly, but we can do it through the company travel we booked our …
Trip to Pyramids and around the City.
We went on a tour with Esraa, her and the driver were very polite, and teen friendly. We enjoyed our tour of the py…
Pyramids of Giza & Sfinx incl. camel ride, half day tour with Fatma
My partner and I had an amazing morning with our tour guide Fatma and the driver. She was very friendly and you cou…
Tour of the Pyramids with Mariam
Mariam was an incredible tour guide! My wife and I felt as if she was a longtime friend showing us around. She marv…
Pyramid Tour w/Marbiba
Excellent knowledge of history. Breathtaking sights. Enjoyed the camel ride. Lunch was very tasty. A very beaut…
Pyramid tour with Mariam
The whole experience was amazing. Mariam picked us up right from our hostel and had some snacks and water waiting f…
Pyramids, Alexandria and City Tours
Emy was an excellent tour guide. She is very knowledgeable and passionate about the history of Egypt which really m…
Cairo museum waste of money with this tour company ibermundo
We had booked this tour for museum tour . First and foremost the guide has to wait for 40 mins in line to purchase …
Our tour with Adel was amazing! He’s a very kind person and he knows everything about the ancient Egyptians. I high…
Private tour with camel rides
The tour guides very friendly, helpful. This is private tour with camel rides around the pyramids, transport with a…
Three-day visit to Egypt Bang for the buck
I decided to spend a few days in Egypt with my wife and I arrived in Cairo without a plan. I had booked a car to pi…
Private Pyramid Tour
First time visiting Egypt and our first tour was of the Pyramid Complex with Ibermundo Tours. With a prompt pickup …
Pyramid tour and Camel ride
We have a relly good time with the agency Ibermubdo. The tour was really good with pyramids, sfinxs, papyruns insti…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,638 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 3,070 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 194 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Half-Day Tour: Cairo Citadel Sultan Hassan and Khan el Khalili Bazaars
- Private Half-Day Tour: Cairo Citadel Sultan Hassan and Khan el Khalili Bazaars will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour: Cairo Citadel Sultan Hassan and Khan el Khalili Bazaars on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour: Cairo Citadel Sultan Hassan and Khan el Khalili Bazaars on Tripadvisor
- Private Half-Day Tour: Cairo Citadel Sultan Hassan and Khan el Khalili Bazaars price starts from £77.63. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour: Cairo Citadel Sultan Hassan and Khan el Khalili Bazaars on Tripadvisor
- Private Half-Day Tour: Cairo Citadel Sultan Hassan and Khan el Khalili Bazaars cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour: Cairo Citadel Sultan Hassan and Khan el Khalili Bazaars on Tripadvisor