Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (106)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hit ancient Egypt’s highlights in style on this 7-night package, which includes your choice of 4-star or 5-star hotel and either a 3-night or 4-night 5-star full-board Nile cruise. Start in Cairo, with the Pyramids at Giza and the Egyptian Antiquities Museum; fly to Aswan, cruise to Luxor by way of Kom Ombo and Edfu, then fly back to Cairo. Tour includes private guides and transfers but excludes entrance fees.
Arrival to Egypt Land of Pharaohs
Tour day Pyramids and the...
Fly to Aswan & Sightseeing
Abu Simbel temple (optional...
Visit Edfu Temple & Sail to Luxor
West Bank Luxor sightseeing
Fly to Cairo from Luxor
Fly Home Say Bye to Pharaohs
- See the essential sights of ancient Egypt in Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor
- Experience the magic of a desert river on a 3-night or 4-night 5-star cruise
- Add the Abu Simbel Temple Complex and Alexandria for a richer experience
- Skip the stress with private guided transfers from the moment you arrive
- 4 nights in 5* Cairo hotel on Bed & Breakfast
- Superior hotels: Cairo Pyramids hotel, Ramses Hilton, Le Passage Heliopolis, Mercure Pyramids
- Budget hotels: Grand Pyramids hotel, Oasis Pyramids hotel, Cataract Pyramids Resort or similar
- 3 nights superior 5*+ Nile Cruise on full board
- Depends on sailing schedule, may upgrade to 4 nights cruise starting from Luxor without extra cost
- Guide will meet you in Cairo airport accompany you to hotel
- Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan or Luxor and Luxor/Cairo
- Transfer any time by A/C vehicle 24/7 hours
- All tours in Cairo or Nile Cruise are (Private Tours)
- Full day tour to Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum
- Full day tour to High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan
- Full day tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Full day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Guide will accompany all sailing days on Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- The personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) being worn by guides
- All travelers required to wear personal protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- All participants required to observe social distancing during the experience
- We will provide more frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in place
- Using only our clean new and sanitized cars,
- Testing our crew regularly.
- Entrance fees approx 69 USD per person for all tours (will increase 30% from 01 NOV 2020)
- Optional tours
- Water or drinks in hotels & Cruise ships
- Gratuities (recommended) Guide will advise you, keep small currency with you
- X-Mass & New Year 20% supplement 20 DEC to 7 Jan will charge on-spot before check in by Cairo guide
- WIFI free in Hotels - Not available in Ship (No WIFI in Ship)
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Egypt has a lot of activities, Guide will advise some extra optional excursions covering rest of Egypt tours, Our optional excursions are just recommendations to help our costumers to see the most remarkable sightseeing. Which doesn't mean that we enforce them to pay extra money.
- Hotels & Cruise ships not provide Water through their meals, Only tea or coffee
- TV shows not working in ship through sailing for weak signal also no WIFI in ship
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- Hotels, Trains, Nile Cruises, Meals, Temples, Tombs or other public places of course no Private
- Private tour means Private guide & Vehicle Only for Viator costumers, 2-9 adult tour mean sharing two families same tours or transfers.
- Hotel second stay always be 5* for Budget & Superior near airport only 5 min
- depends your arrival day Ship may be 3 nights or 4 nights, depends with sailing cruise dates
- Offer include economy internal flight, we can’t control with internal flight time, flight reserved as availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- The conditions and controls for the hotel stay in Corona are as follows: Health requirements - Providing a clinic and a doctor in the hotel, in coordination with the Ministry of Health - Ensure the quality of the personal protective equipment and sterilization materials used - Do not deal only with companies approved by the Ministry of Health and Population
- Hotel controls - Determine a maximum occupancy rate of the hotel of 25%, including Day-Use, until the end of May - Operating at a maximum of 50% of the hotel's capacity from the beginning of next June - Not to hold any parties or weddings inside the hotel - Prohibition of all types of night activity at the hotel - Clean the rooms on a daily basis using the tools of the infection prevention vehicle, and follow the instructions of the Ministry of Health - Clean and sterilize all tangible points every hour in public places, and public toilets, using disinfectants decided by the Ministry of Health - Allocating a hotel floor in each spa for quarantine cases, confirmed cases, and suspected cases of coronavirus - Continue to conduct a quick test for workers at the tourist portals in coordination with the Ministry of Health
- Guest controls - Install a sterilizer at the hotel entrance - The completion of the procedures for logging in to the guest electronically or with single-use pens - Sterilize the luggage of guests before arriving and leaving the hotel - Measuring the guests' temperatures when entering the facility each time - Providing hand sanitizer in the reception area and various facilities at all times - Cleansing all public areas regularly
- Controls for hotel restaurants - Ban the completely open buffet service and rely on pre-defined lists A ban on serving hookahs - Measurement of temperatures for restaurant goers - Leave no less than 2 meters between dining tables - Keep a distance of 1 meter between each person and another with the table - Maximum 6 chairs for the large table for families - Dependence on single-use cutlery as much as possible - Place sterilizers and sterilization wipes on each table - Putting out educational instructions around the restaurant
- Staff controls - Operating 50% of the workforce as a maximum - Carry out a quick examination of workers returning from vacation before receiving work - Workers in coastal cities get a vacation at least every 60 days - Commitment to measure their temperatures daily - There is housing for workers in the hotel, while providing isolation areas for the affected cases if they arise - Educating workers about all basic preventive measures against the emerging coronavirus
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
I chose this operatior Explore Plus then communicated with Mr. salah or saleh, He was so friendly response within minutes explore what I always asked him. Salah sir or Explore provided us with extremely knowledgeable and professional tour guides. We had a personalized tour &…
Date of experience: February 2020
What an amazing tour ! We had such a wonderful week in Egypt and what made it so great was our tour guide, his name Mohamed but we called him Mo like Salah. All time with big smile he greeted us. We felt so welcomed. He was so knowledgeable, so helpful and kind ! We explored…
Date of experience: February 2020
This is a well managed tour. I highly recommend it specially for those who are short on time and want to visit major historical sites without any hassle. You are accompanied by local guides at all time. They offer a collection of "optional tours". Some are better than others…
2 Helpful votes
Tony was very knowledgeable about all of the sights we saw. He went into great detail and was happy to answer any questions we had. He was happy to adjust the pace to move faster in areas less interesting and took pictures of us so we have memories to share.
Date of experience: February 2020
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Explore Plus Holidays
If you want the best in tour guides ask for Mo Sobhy. His enthusiasm for the history of Egypt was infectious. …
Good at omitting things and push you to write a good review
Upsides: -the WhatsApp contact was available every time we needed it -there was always someone to pick up you at th…
Great discovery of Egypt and a cruise on a souless boat
My wife and I had a fascinating time discovering Egypt. The tour company was great, professional with outstanding k…
11 day Mysteries of the Nile
Fabulous timee with Mahmoud. He is very knowledgeable about history, culture, architecture, and present day issues…
Enjoyed our Egyptian Adventure
Fun an knowledgeable guide. Very personable. I learned quite a bit about Egyptian history and did some 'kung fu fig…
Trip around Luxor, Aswan and Cairo
Antoun was a very knowledgeable guide, bringing us around Luxor and Aswan and in between. Filled us with a lot of h…
Wonderful guide for anxient Egypt!
Tony (Antoun) is an extremely knowledgeable guide;! He taught us about ancient and modern Egypt, showing us Karnuk…
My parents, husband and I were guided by Mohammed Qenawy in Eygpt last month & we had the best time. Mohammed was a…
The whole 6 days in Egypt is ok. I won’t do it again as a solo traveler with only me and the tour guide. The accomm…
The experience of a lifetime!
I booked this trip as it was one of the longest, covered a lot of the sights I wanted to see and the only one that …
We were very happy with the quality of the tour—our guides were very knowledgeable, helpful, and supportive. The s…
A Perfect Tour Guide for our Perfect Experience
Rucky, our guide, truly made us feel like V.I.P.s. He helped us build our perfect itinerary, and helped us understa…
Review of my 7 day trip
This trip has been nothing short of extraordinary. From arriving in Cairo it’s been extremely smooth and well put t…
Ungforgeetable and amazing experience in Egypt
We took a tour with the company and Refaye was our personal guide from Aswan to Luxor, while we sailed on a nile cr…
A Stunning Overview of Ancient Egypt
Our two guides, Mohammed and Refaye, were outstanding. They are trained Egyptologists and over the course of the we…
- Cairo, Pyramids of Giza, and 14 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 112 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 223 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,212 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 122 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,474 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights
What time does Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights start?
Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights?
How much is Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights?
Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights price starts from US$798.00. Discover and book Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights on Tripadvisor
What is the Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights cancellation policy?
Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights on Tripadvisor