Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- 2 nights' accommodation in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast.
- 3 nights' accommodation in Nile Cruise Ship, on full board basis
- Camel ride at the pyramids
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All tours and transfer are by modern model AC Van
- International flight Cairo/Casablanca
- Accommodation for 04 nights / 05 days on Half board at quoted hotels or similar
- Transportation with an adequate deluxe vehicle according to the number of participants.
- A qualified English local guide
- Portage of luggage and tips at airport and hotels
- Optional tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (it is compulsory at most of the hotels)
- Dinner with show in Fes = 35 Euro /Pax
- Full Board in local restaurant = 65 Euro per pax
- Entrance fees to Hassan II Mosque (Inside): 12 euros / Pax the guide tour is organized a 09:00, 10:00, 11:00 & 14:00. ( Closed on Fridays & religious Holidays
- Departure taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- some hotels don't accept triple rooms in that case you should pay single room supplement for the third person
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vacations To Go Travel
After having my initial 14 day tour of Egypt canceled by another tour company, I was introduced to Vacations to Go …
Best way to see Egypt
Everything was amazing. Definitely see the optional abu simbel. We loved the nile cruise and my absolute favorite …
Making the Best Out of a Horrible Situation
We were scheduled to go on an 12 day trip with Vacation to Go throughout Egypt (Cairo, Nile River Cruise from Aswan…
8 Day Nile Jewel, Cairo and Nile Cruise.
Vacations To Go did exactly as they described, often trouble shooting issues not of their making (late flights). Th…
Fantastic trip, Fantastic travel agency
We booked our trip directly with Vacations to Go travel, and couldn’t have been more pleased. Walaa and Magdy at th…
Steam Ship Sudan - Incredible
Loved every minute of our cruise from Aswan to Luxor. The ship was amazing, the food fantastic and the shore excurs…
Really Happy with Vacations to Go
We are really happy with Vacations to Go (the local Cairo-based tour agency, not to be confused with the online VTG…
10 Day Egypt Tour
The experience was spectacular... The accommodations and tours were perfect... Everything we could have asked for…
Absolutely we did a private tour of Israel , Jordan and Egypt
We had a great time . Walaa and Magdy were amazing !!! They were very professional and always making sure that we w…
Saw King Tut's Mask
Great tour:1. Coptic Church was unique; 2. The Citadel and Muhammad Ali Mosque; 3. Cairo's Egyptian Museum; 4. Baza…
This was the very first time I scheduled an excursion off the cruise ship. Being a neophyte I basically made my de…
Making Dreams Come True!!!
We did some research and finally decided to go with Vacations To Go Travel!!! We chose the best option for us a 5 D…
Great tour and terrific service
We went on a 12 day tour to Egypt and Jordan. The service was perfect. Vacations to go was the best travel agency…
An excellent tour company for travelers who are mildly disabled.
I am mildly disabled, not able to walk long distances or stand for more than short periods at a time. I tend to wal…
A luxury journey to Egyptian history
My words are not enough to described our wonderful experience in this amazing boat. Since the very first moment you…
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
from £26.23* £32.79
Popular: Booked by 663 travellers!
from £45.76* £57.20
Popular: Booked by 1,650 travellers!
from £59.03* £65.58
Popular: Booked by 2,509 travellers!
from £10.46* £13.08
Popular: Booked by 218 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour
Which attractions will I visit with 10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour?
How much is 10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour?
10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour price starts from £2,508.91. Discover and book 10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour cancellation policy?
10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour?
10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour is hosted by Vacations To Go Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vacations To Go Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 10-Day Egypt and Morocco tour on Tripadvisor