Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
its a short break trip to visit Egypt with the capital of Egypt (Cairo), and the second beautiful ancient city in the whole world (Alexandria) which is established by Alexander the great.
Giza Pyramids & Sakkara &...
- Meet and Assist services by our Representatives
- Airport pick up and return
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights at 5 star hotel in Cairo including daily...
- Egyptologist Guide during your tours
- Admission to Pyramids Area
- Admission to Sakkara
- Admission to Memphis and Dahshur
- Admission to Pompey Pillar
- Admission to Catacomb of Kom Al-Shuqqafa
- Admission to Qaitbay Fort
- Admission to Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahina Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Citadel of Qaitbay
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Lunch, Dinner or Drinks
- Egypt entry visa
- All optional excursions
- international airfare
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Reflections Travel
A wonderful and satisfying Cairo and Nile experience
This was a top class tour, thoroughly enjoyable and well-organised (after the first day's confusion). Particularly …
One of our best experiences in our life
Five (really ) stars Chateau Lafayette Nile Cruise was wonderful. Our Guide, Sayed was incredible. I admire all his…
Reflection travel . Tour Cairo - Ashwan- Cairo
We went with Reflection Travel while in Egypt , from February 29 - March 7, 2020. We were picked up by Ahmed and M…
Knowledgeable, funny and nice good photographer, take lots of good picture, give you lots of information about the …
Moshen -A Wonderful Egyptian Tour Guide
I had the truly wonderful experience of touring with Moshen visiting various cities along the Nile. He is very kno…
A Most Memorable Vacation in Egypt
What a wonderful time we had in southern Egypt!! What made our trip particularly special was the time my friends a…
Not clear who is the best : incredible Cairo, or incredible gude Sam
Our guide, Sam, was great! He was one of the best guide we have had in our life. He has so much education&knowled…
Amazing tour guide, very knowledgeable and lots of fun. Very helpful and friendly. Excellent English! Told us great…
Lovely Tour Roshdy
Roshdy have a good knowledge and explain very well of the places we visit, he is friendly and also reliable. We enj…
Compliment to Roshdy our tour
Roshdy provided excellent service and very hospitable. Will do anything to accomodate the needs of our group of 38.…
The fantastic tour with Roshdy
Roshdy is a very good tour leader , he is friendly and has good knowledge about the places we went We will sugges…
Awesome tour of Egyptian sights
The entire trip was well organized and the cruise was excellent. The guides were knowledgeable and outstanding.
Excellent tour guide through Lexor and Aswan cruise. Very attentive to our needs and knowledgeable. Made for a tour…
Roshdy/Nile cruise- fantastic tour
Everything was just great, on time, fabulous experience all around. I would highly recommend him as well as Reflect…
Excellent with Sayed!
Sayed was our guide for Aswan, along the Nile cruise, and Luxor. He did his job well in explaining the histories, s…
- Cairo International Airport Road, Pyramids of Giza, and 8 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,677 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,070 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,323 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 194 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Days Cairo - Alexandria
- 4 Days Cairo - Alexandria price starts from £206.81. Discover and book 4 Days Cairo - Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- 4 Days Cairo - Alexandria cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days Cairo - Alexandria on Tripadvisor
- 4 Days Cairo - Alexandria is hosted by Reflections Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Reflections Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days Cairo - Alexandria on Tripadvisor