Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover Egypt through local eyes, visit the splendor pyramids & treasures of Tutankhamen with exploring the upper Egypt, Kings valley & Karnak temples via Nile Cruise between Luxor and Aswan.
- 3 nights accommodation Cairo Hotel 5* based on breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation Nile Cruise 5* based on full board
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Afternoon tea on board during the Nile Cruise is sailing
- Bottled water during the day trip
- Breakfast daily
- Buffet dinner on Nile Cruise board only
- Buffet lunch on Nile Cruise and day trip in Cairo
- All activities
- Hotels & Nile Cruise pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Drinks as not mentioned
- Option tours are not option
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The trip was one I will not soon forget. I was thrilled with the tour guides, the sights, and accomodations. I had some misgivings about safety prior to the trip but once I got to Egypt, I never remotely felt as though that was going to be an issue. There is marvel after marvel…
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from Tours-to-Egypt, General Manager at 8 Days - 7 Nights Cairo & Nile Cruise Trip including Domestic flight
Responded 1 Jan 2020
Dear our valued guest Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige review on Tours to Egypt tour operator. We take pride in giving outstanding service every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.
Me and my family booked with them trough nilecruisers website, and we discover after that I should tis trip long time ago and I can not consider my self a traveler fan without visiting Egypt I sow the history of the world in one place, through the sightseeing tours many…
Date of experience: January 2019
Response from Tours-to-Egypt, Manager at 8 Days - 7 Nights Cairo & Nile Cruise Trip including Domestic flight
Responded 15 Nov 2019
Dear our valued guest Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige review on Tours to Egypt tour operator. We take pride in giving outstanding service every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have. Tours to Egypt Team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tours to Egypt
Bucket list experience
We went on a 7 night cruise to see the ancient ruins of the egyptian nile on the MS viking premier from 24feb to 2n…
Excellent Nile Cruise
We enjoyed a fabulous Nile Cruise. From Luxor to Aswan. Boat was lovely, staff polite and helpful. Our every need …
Nile cruise + pyramid tour with guides
Domestic flights and Nile cruise was perfectly organised by Mustafa of tours to Egypt. He booked what we asked and …
day Dahshur Saqqara Giza
My first trip to Egypt is wonderful arranged our guide maryam and our driver mid.Red pyramid, Bent pyramid, and Gi…
tour day dahshour saqqar Giza
Tour guide Maryam Khattab Driver Mido I’m very satisfied with tour!!We can see greatest view ,eat tasty Egypt foo…
Eeeeegypt excellent excursions!
Both guides Jamal and Ocean were fun, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and took great photos! They both spoke English we…
FAILED TO DELIVER WHAT WAS PROMISED
Tours to Egypt did not provide the tour it advertised. We were not booked on a five-star vessel, as promised, and t…
Óskar Ágúst S00
Definition of "Glæsileg" translation luxury!
We went on this cruise last April and it was described in an ad by Urval Utsyn a travel company in Iceland as "glæs…
My Second Time
This is my second time to book on Nilecruisers which is managed by tours to Egypt, but this time I went with group …
Ms Lamia Egypt Magic
I booked a trip with Egypt Magic. Ms. Lamia was so fantastic. She took everything to the smallest detail. She ch…
The sun the river and the ancient sites
We travelled for a week on the ship Jaz Crown Jubilee, on a journey arranged by Memphis Tours, a highly professiona…
Excellent tour- would do it again in a heartbeat!
I did the cruise between Aswan and Luxor with Tours to Egypt and it was one of the best parts of my Egypt vacation!…
Amazing trip and satisfying vacation
One of the best Nile Cruise trip good quality perfect service very tasty food and fair price , I will recommend to …
I would like to say thanks to all staf in hotel fir every thing fir food for room for life its was me best time wit…
good quality of service and kind staff.
We had a wonderful and a relaxing family trip to Egypt. they really made me feel safe and kept safe, im very happy …
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,677 travellers!
from £22.02* £66.75
Popular: Booked by 3,039 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,312 travellers!
from £44.87* £64.11
Popular: Booked by 191 travellers!
from £22.02* £66.75
Popular: Booked by 3,039 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 Days - 7 Nights Cairo & Nile Cruise Trip including Domestic flight
- 8 Days - 7 Nights Cairo & Nile Cruise Trip including Domestic flight price starts from £1,035.76. Discover and book 8 Days - 7 Nights Cairo & Nile Cruise Trip including Domestic flight on Tripadvisor
- 8 Days - 7 Nights Cairo & Nile Cruise Trip including Domestic flight cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 8 Days - 7 Nights Cairo & Nile Cruise Trip including Domestic flight on Tripadvisor
- 8 Days - 7 Nights Cairo & Nile Cruise Trip including Domestic flight is hosted by Tours to Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours to Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Days - 7 Nights Cairo & Nile Cruise Trip including Domestic flight on Tripadvisor