Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Day Tour our Representative will meet you at Cairo airport to take you to your hotel then on the next day as you will be introduced to the chronological order of the ancient Egyptian tombs, the story of building the first pyramid till reaching the perfection of the great pyramid. On the same amazing day you visit the land that was the oldest capital to Egypt where you see where and how the first pyramid was built and enjoy the amazing colorful carvings on the noblemen tombs. Few meters far you visit Memphis museum that hugs magnificent monuments belong to the great king Ramsis II.Then you will go to one of the best restaurant to have your Lunch, the last stop is The Jewel of the day when you visit Giza plateau where is the great pyramid of king Cheops with the other two of his sons, the valley temple and of course the sphinx. Tickets are included
Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Returns to original departure point
- All taxess
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nefertiti Tour
Quad Bike Ride, Dinner and Sound & Light show
This was a brilliant tour - I didn’t realise it was private when I booked it so it was just myself and my partner w…
Having Nefertiti Tours guide you is a MUST!
Thank you Maha, Mohammed, and Ahmed! Best tour guides and driver ever! Setting up the 4 day tour was so easy. Egypt…
Best tour ever !!!
me & my wife used those guys twice ,the two tours were excellent , i can say that we covered the highlights of Cair…
4 days trip Cairo Alexandria and luxor by air
Thank you Mona, my guide for giving me a wonderful time for telling those wonderful stories and histories of Egypt …
Amazing country to visit
Nefertiti Tours were super professional and helped us see everything we wanted in our brief time in Cairo. Egypt i…
Short Trip but it worth it
Me & my 3 little kids went in a trip to Egypt from Rome , we spent there 3 nights 4 days.so, i consider it as a sho…
OMG the service of Nefertiti Tours is exceptional
First, I have to mention how amazing this country is, Egypt is the most interesting one that I have been to Second…
Amazing country; intelligent, personable and caring guide. Great combination and it worked for us beautifully.
Our tour guide was intelligent, personable and caring. He explained to us, just before entering each area, what we …
Visiting the village and farm in Dahshur was a unique experience and wonderful contrast to visiting the ancient sites.
Our two weeks in Egypt was marvelous. The highlight was the expertise and information that our guides shared with u…
This is a must do!!! I mean it.
This day was the highlight of our time in Cairo! We saw some really cool tombs, went inside a pyramid (which I woul…
Knowledgeable and Experienced Tour Company
We booked two day cairo city tour(excl Nile cruise) from this company. Booking Rep Miss Nasreen She started clos…
Trip I can't forget
My trip to Egypt was one of the unique experiences that i really can't forget. Everything from the day one was perf…
This was an amazingly detail-oriented adventure. The guide was incredibly knowledgeable and engaging. I learned so …
Excellent well informed guide made our trip to Egypt spectacular. Even the children were enthralled wonderfully inf…
Absolutely incredible tour of the pyramids!!!
This was such an amazing tour! We felt like special guests and were given so much information about the history of …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,107 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,340 travellers!
Airport & Hotel Transfers
Popular: Booked by 1,370 travellers!
from £24.61* £26.19
Popular: Booked by 117 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Transfer you from airport to your hotel, then Pyramids,Memphis & Sakkara,Lunch
- Transfer you from airport to your hotel, then Pyramids,Memphis & Sakkara,Lunch will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Transfer you from airport to your hotel, then Pyramids,Memphis & Sakkara,Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Transfer you from airport to your hotel, then Pyramids,Memphis & Sakkara,Lunch price starts from £72.09. Discover and book Transfer you from airport to your hotel, then Pyramids,Memphis & Sakkara,Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Transfer you from airport to your hotel, then Pyramids,Memphis & Sakkara,Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer you from airport to your hotel, then Pyramids,Memphis & Sakkara,Lunch on Tripadvisor