Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Learn about one of the Seven Wonders of the World with an Egyptologist guide during this private trip to the Giza Plateau. Relax in the comfort of a private vehicle as you’re transferred from your hotel to the desert. Then hop on a camel ride. You’ll enjoy fantastic photo ops of the Great Pyramid at Giza, the Sphinx, and more. Travel into this captivating neighborhood, also known as Old Cairo, with your private guide, and visit a medley of early, icon-adorned churches, including the Hanging Church and Abu Serga, where the holy family is said to have found refuge. Learn about Egypt’s rich Coptic heritage, and visit the Coptic Museum, a treasure trove of ancient artifacts that tell the story of this Christian community, one of the world’s oldest.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Coptic CairoStop: 2 hoursmove to visit the old Coptic Cairo. This colorful quarter is the original home of the Coptic Christians, one of the worlds oldest Christian denominations. Stop to see the Hanging Church, aka St Virgin Mary Church. Built in the 7th century, this old church takes its name from its location: sited above a gateway in the old Roman fortress. Admire the courtyard and interior with its screens, marble pulpit and icons, and hear about its long history. Next, after a visit to the Monastery and Church of St George, an early 20th-century church that is the only round church in Egypt, call at Abu Serga, a 5th-century Coptic Church. View the 24 interior columns and 12th-century icons on the walls, and learn how the church stands where the holy family is thought to have stayed during their flight into Egypt from Israel King Herod. Then, take a look at the Ben Ezra Synagogue, once a Christian church, before finishing your tour at the Coptic Museum, located in one of Coptic Cairo oldest areas. See some of the 16,000 ancient artifacts on display, including precious icons and books that illustrate the history of Egypt Coptic community. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Professional Driver
- Private Car
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fay Tours
Excellent tour guide and driver! Our guide, Ahmed, did a great job of explaining all of the sites, and he was very …
Guide was amazing
Ali is a great guide! we had a very nice visit to pyramids and Giza and museum and old Cairo and then in the market
A tour full of information
These pyramids are a must-see to fully understand ancient Egypt. Thank you, Walid, for all the information you shar…
Stayed here two night before heading to Yemen. Great hotel at a great value located at the foot of pyramids. Very c…
The tour we took today was great. Our guide was Tamer. He was personable, knowledgeable and flexible. I enjoyed h…
NO ONE PICKED ME UP
I booked the Sound and Light Tour. I waited over an hour in my hotel lobby and no one picked me up. This is despite…
An Interesting Show
The spectacle of the Pyramids and Sphinx being lit up in color, against the dark night sky is worth seeing. We were…
Our guide gave us a lot of information, we were able to see Alexandria and the catacombs, We were driven from Cairo…
Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Tour!
We absolutely loved our Giza Pyramid and Camel Ride Tour with Ahmed and driver Mohsen. The two of them are a dynam…
Sunset Camel Ride
The camel ride and sunset view was great. The gentleman who escorted me on the camel to the overlook in the desert …
Excellent tour by excellent company
We had an excellent time in Egypt, on a two week tour organized with Memphis Tours. Our day in Giza was a wonderful…
Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara Tour 9th Aug 2019
This was our second excursion with Memphis Tours while in Egypt. We had the same staff members as we had on the 7t…
Fantastic tour with knowledgeable guide
We did this tour with Kadria Saad and it was one of the best tours of our entire Egypt trip. Kadria was an excellen…
Solo tour of Pyramids/Museum//Bazaar/Lunch by an excellent guide TAREK TITO. His knowledge was limitless and interestin.
The tour was conducted by a fabulous guide in TAREK TITO. His knowledge was limitless and and oh so interesting. Hi…
The view of the pyramids at night is a must see! The story told made us feel as if we was back in ancient time and …
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,648 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo
What time does Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo start?
Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo?
Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo price starts from £26.54. Discover and book Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo cancellation policy?
Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Coptic Cairo on Tripadvisor