Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our Guide will pick up from your hotel to start the tour to the Giza plateau where the only remaining wonder of the Ancient World, the legendary Pyramids of Giza still stands & the iconic Sphinx, Join your guide to a local restaurant to get your Egyptian lunch. then processed to Citadel of Mohamed Ali to be introduced to the Turkish designed mosque of Mohamed Ali (AKA Alabaster mosque)Then visit "The Coptic Cairo" where you will visit the "Hanging Church" which is dating back to the 3rd Century AD and was dedicated to Virgin Mary ,Then visiting "Saint Sergius and Bacchus Church".This whole area is a world famous destination for Pilgrims. Then The Church of St. George the Martyr, built into the walls of the Fort of Babylon and its remains could be Cairo’s oldest structures. And ending this tour with a visit to the "Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra" And possibly the mosque of Amr Ibn El-Aas. The oldest mosque in Egypt. After that Transfer to Your Hotel.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Great SphinxStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mosque of Muhammad AliStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Coptic CairoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- •Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Travelish Tours where do I begin! I was a lot to handle during planning trust me. I wanted everything perfect . This company made sure everything worked out and was perfect! So organized and so much fun. Everything was on time and very well put together. Cairo: we had tour…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from TravelishTours, General Manager at Pyramids of Giza &Sphinx – Citadel – Coptic Cairo Tour
Responded 5 Oct 2019
Thanks Ms Tiffany for your excellent review. We are happy to hear that your experience with us in Egypt exceeded your expectations.Thank you so much for the kind words. Egypt is a breathtaking destination with so much to offer and we are glad that we were able to create an amazing tailor-made experience for you. Thank you again for traveling with us. Travelish Tours can not wait to plan your next adventure.waiting for you to come back soon .
Words cannot Express how grateful I am for all the exposure to the culture, heritage, and the history of Egypt.Fatma and Mahmoud are well knowledged and very intelligent, the respect and pride for Egypt is evident and I thank them for sharing their knowledge. We used this tour…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Travelish Tours
We mostly know Cairo for Pyramids and Sphinx but this time we wanted to do something different. That’s why we chose…
Great experience in Egypt
We had a very good experience with Mahmoud (Mamu). He showed us all the sights in Alexandria, we explored the catac…
Tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and knew lots of the local vendors for an authentic experience.
The professional and excellent knowledge of Mahmoud of the locations that we visited in. In addition the driver You…
Amazing trip and experience
I planned my 3 weeks trip through Egypt with Travelish tours and I would definetely recommend it. Mahmoud acted mor…
Fantastic experience with Mahmoud-RECOMMEND
Hi! I used Travellish tours to do a Luxor and Aswan cruise. I had an AMAZING time with two girlfriends. We visited …
Amazing Private Cruise Tour of Aswan and Luxor
We had a fantastic experience and Mahmoud looked after us so well! We are three female students from England and Ma…
Short trip to Egypt
My experience with the travel agency Travelish was beyond expectations. The manager of the agency Mahmoud adjusted …
Brilliantly organised cruise in Aswan and Luxor
We did a 4 day, 3 night cruise of Aswan and Luxor with Travelish and couldn’t have had a better experience. Our gui…
Amazing experience ❤️
7 Star Alexandria Day Tour We booked a tour Travelish tours egypt day tours for alexandria. Our tour guide, our …
The Best Place and The Perfect Tour in Egypt!
Everything is perfect. The coordinator carefully and politely explained the detail of the tour beforehand and also…
Alexandria day tour
We had our day tour to Alexandria with Mahmood he is very knowledgeable of history of Alexandria & all the sites, e…
Private tour with Manar
We booked the tour before departing the US and were immediately contacted via WhatsApp with local (Cairo) contact i…
Awesome museum and Manar is excellent guide!
Our group of 6 booked the tour before departing for Egypt. We received immediate information via WhatsApp. When we …
It was good, but could be better
During the planning process the guy from the agency was very attentive and kind. But when the actual day came, a d…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,685 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 117 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,346 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 201 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pyramids of Giza &Sphinx – Citadel – Coptic Cairo Tour
- Pyramids of Giza &Sphinx – Citadel – Coptic Cairo Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Pyramids of Giza &Sphinx – Citadel – Coptic Cairo Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pyramids of Giza &Sphinx – Citadel – Coptic Cairo Tour on Tripadvisor
- Pyramids of Giza &Sphinx – Citadel – Coptic Cairo Tour price starts from £57.68. Discover and book Pyramids of Giza &Sphinx – Citadel – Coptic Cairo Tour on Tripadvisor
- Pyramids of Giza &Sphinx – Citadel – Coptic Cairo Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pyramids of Giza &Sphinx – Citadel – Coptic Cairo Tour on Tripadvisor