Day 1: Arrival – Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo.
* Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will be waiting you with sign of Egypt Smile, then you will be transferred by an A/C car to enjoy a visit to the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis.
* Breakfast. Our guide will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
* Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
* Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
* After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II.
Day 3: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.