Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Go ahead with an excursion that covers the main tourist attractions in Cairo, this tour includes the Three Pyramids of Giza, the world famous Great Sphinx and its Valley Temple built by king Chephren, together with the national Egyptian Museum of Cairo where you will get lost among thousands of the ancient artifacts, it will be your turn to admire the most amazing treasures from the famous tomb of the Golden king Tutankhamen
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedThrough out this tour you will be able to explore one of the seven wonders of the ancient world; The Pyramids of Giza and the world's famous Sphinx. Then you will admire thousands of amazing ancient artifacts that one can ever see in one museum. You will get to know more stories about ancient Egyptian History and mythology visiting the Egyptian Museum.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The Cairo tour was amazing with great exposure both in the modern culture as well as the ancient history and the antiquities. The Giza tour was breathtaking with the camel ride being the highlight of the day. The papyrus museum was informative and the lunch was great. Finally…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Truly Egypt Tours - Day Tours
Will not honor Egypt govt shutdown orders.
They took our money for nine people without any apology despite Egypt govt. shutdown orders for Nile cruise gatheri…
The best tour ever! А great organization and an amazing tour guide who has always cared for us. We can only learn f…
Awesome Awesome Awesome ! Best tour ever ! Mac , my tour guide went way above and beyond to make sure my expectat…
Lovely nile Cruise from luxor to aswan
5.0 - Excellent Nile Cruise was very well organised, with various choise of lovely sights, each one, so different a…
Great tour to egypt
Mac helped us a lot during our Nile cruise. He perfectly organized our sightseeing, with great organisational skill…
Great private tour of Luxor
One day before my arrival to Luxor I contacted the office and they have arranged a great private tour in Luxor. My…
Egypt Explorer - Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel
We spent 6 days with Truly Egypt, discovering Egypt. We thought there would be a group of people on our tour, but …
A fantastic Experience
The 7 nights I spent on the Nile cruise with Mac the guide was the holiday of a life time, 7 days and nights of tou…
Magic of the middle east
My trip to Egypt was a dream. From my understanding Mac supervised the entire trip through Truly Egypt and did a gr…
I spent nine days in Egypt with the team from Truly Egypt and I had such an enjoyable experience. We travelled arou…
Nothing to be make
May be mac a good guy ,but I didn't meet him ,he sugesst some one else and he meet me for making a programme ,but i…
Stress free tours of ancient Egypt
My wife and i enjoyed a wonderful week being guided by Mac, the Truly Egypt Tours guide, around the highlights of U…
I reached out to Mac for info on some tours after a friend recommended him. I got a quick response and quite. The d…
Very good service and great prices
I used these guys for the Kayak down the Nile and it was an excellent experience. The service was very personalized…
Couldn’t be better
My friend and I found Mac on the tripadvisor website. Mac was extremely pleasant and knowledgable from the first mo…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
from £54.89* £61.00
Popular: Booked by 2,975 travellers!
from £45.76* £57.20
Popular: Booked by 1,650 travellers!
from £10.46* £13.08
Popular: Booked by 218 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum
What time does Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum start?
Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum on Tripadvisor
How much is Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum?
Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum price starts from £84.60. Discover and book Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum on Tripadvisor
What is the Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum cancellation policy?
Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Giza Pyramids,Sphinx & Egyptian Museum on Tripadvisor