Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You will have some of the best tour guides and Egyptologists in Egypt. Our tour guides have a Master’s in Egyptology. Our guides are trained in mainstream Egyptology, and are also well-versed in unconventional Egyptology and are capable of debating about unorthodox theories and contradicting them with traditional ones. We run sightseeing tours 24/7, with sunshine, rain, heat or cold. Our tour guides and Egyptologists speak fluent English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch. We take sightseeing tours in all the afore-mentioned languages. Our staff are customer-service oriented, patient, flexible and quite understanding of our clients’ needs, interests and expectations. The staff will listen very carefully to you and customize the tour according to what you need and expect. The staff will take a very good care of you, giving you what expect and a bit more. We value our staff because they are simply our wealth.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1City of the Dead (Northern Cemetery)Stop: 4 hours - Admission includedCome with us on a tour to Cairo’s Garbage City, Church of Saman the Tanner and the City of the Dead. Learn all about the Garbage City and the community that live there. Go through a maze of impressive mausoleums and tombs within the City of the Dead. The cemeteries of Cairo have such history that involves traditions, culture and the city history. I will explain the reason for above‐ground and under-ground burial and introduce you to several enormous society tombs. You will look into past rulers and dynasties and how they honored their lost family members, and at times, even their enemies. As you experience the Garbage City, the monasteries and the cemeteries, you’ll learn about the history and development of Cairo.Read more
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - City of the Dead (Northern Cemetery)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Egypt Magic Tours
Very well organized and great guides.
We picked a private this tour based on Trip Advisor reviews. Our goal was security. We took this tour: a day in …
EXCELLENT WAY TO SEE EGYPT ATTRACTIONS
A friend and I booked excursions, guides and hotels through Egypt Magic and it all went perfectly. We saw the pyram…
Great private tour
Egypt Magic organized a private one-week tour of Cairo & Upper Egypt for us which was wonderful. Lamia organized i…
Best Tour Giza Pyramids
The Giza Pyramids are a must-see in Egypt. the staff was great and The company was so supportive to us.
Tarek Halim is Amazing!
I visited Cairo in early April 2019 and booked Tarek Halim via Tours by Locals.com. Tarek is an excellent guide, kn…
2 weeks in Egypt
I am always a bit hestitant to travel outside of the US or EU, but felt safe and welcomed everywhere we went. Grea…
Literally felt like magic
One of the best two weeks of my life. I left Egypt with a love and appreciation that I couldn't have expected going…
Amazing experience in a beautiful country!
This was hands down one of the best trips I’ve ever been on. We hit all the classic spots (the Pyramids, Abu Simbel…
Egypt Magic Tours
Ms. Lamia and her company are absolutely wonderful. She hires the best tour guides in Egypt. I traveled solo to …
Had an awesome experience. beautiful town with lovely places to see. Had a really great tour guide... Thank you Tar…
A mesmerising exprience
I've always wanted to visit Egypt. I was lucky enough to stumble upon Egypt Magic Tours and most importantly, to ha…
Trip of a lifetime
Traveling to Egypt I had no idea what to expect. Was this going to be the gorgeous country I had seen from magazine…
Fabulously friendly and informative tours
My husband and I travelled to Cairo for our wedding anniversary. We wanted to see everything. Our wonderful guide, …
We had heard of bad experiences from others about Egypt and being a family group of only women and children we were…
Excellent Day at the Pyramids
Tarik Halim was our guide for an unforgettable day at the Pyramids of Giza. Tarik as a masters in Egyptology and he…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,569 travellers!
from £58.89* £66.92
Popular: Booked by 2,990 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 151 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 156 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead
What time does Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead start?
Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead will start at 4:30 AM. Discover and book Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead on Tripadvisor
How much is Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead?
Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead price starts from £63.04. Discover and book Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead on Tripadvisor
What is the Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead cancellation policy?
Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Unseen Cairo – Garbage City & City of the Dead on Tripadvisor