Book by March 14 to save 15% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Pharaohs Land Tours guide will pick up you at 9:00Am from your Hotel to visit Old Cairo that known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is Among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; though their stay was brief, for the Governor of what was then Fustat enraged by the tumbling down of idols at Jesus’ approach sought to kill the Child. But they took shelter from his wrath in a cave above which, in later years, the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergious) was built. lunch and Then Continue to e, then visiting one of the oldest streets in Egypt “ El Moez Le Din Allah” Street, the eloquent witness for historical Cairo with the various monuments spread along both sides of the street Located Such as Bab El Fetouh and Bab El Nasr, then move towards the northern side of the city, in El Darb El Asfar, the most Ancient quarter of Islamic Cairo monuments where you visit Barqouq mosque
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- - Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
- - All taxes & service charge.
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- - Tipping.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- recommended for travelers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Pharaohs Land Tours
Zain made our trip to Egypt one of the best experiences of our lives. When we go again, we're taking Pharaoh's Land…
The Magic Day
The Magic Day for with every thing we meet our guide and move to giza pyramids we make an excellent tour with samy …
the day was more than wonderful. We enjoyed the tour and we loved it. Our guide Ahmed was very helpful and friendly…
The tour was great and the tour organizer Sarah, a nice person, helped us a lot, and the guide Saad is more than wo…
that is a great day with my friends, we come to Egypt after many planning but when we communicate with sara from ph…
It was an amazing tour and the guide was very nice and we were amazed by its wonderful information About the Pyrami…
It was a wonderful tour with Magic life tours, I've visited the pyramids and the Egyptian museum, and I will repeat…
A great tour with professional guides, I highly recommend this travel agency to all Who want to visit Egypt and fee…
tour of Cairo
We were a group of 6 - 2 sets of parents each with an adult "child" in tow - not teenagers as stated above. We had …
Thanks Pharaohs land tours for every thing start from Mr.zaher help to find my bag, which losed in airport and than…
The best of the best
Really every thing excellent start from our speaking with hassn, who are the best tour operator, he make a good pla…
Best Tours With Pharaohs land
We had the BEST time exploring Cairo with zain! Patient, kind, fun and super knowledgeable of the extensive Egyptia…
Best day if my life
This was amazing! Ahmed was the absolute best guide. sadam was our driver. They were tremendous! Took us to the sit…
The best thing to do in Egypt is making a tour with Pharaohs Land Tours I am very happy to make my tour with him Eg…
I thank everyone who contributed to preparing our tours in Cairo. We started by talking to Zain, who planned all th…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,312 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 585 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo
- Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo price starts from £46.51. Discover and book Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo is hosted by Pharaohs Land Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pharaohs Land Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour To Islamic And Christian Cairo on Tripadvisor