View all photos (20)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Round trip flight between Hurghada and Cairo
- Local guide in your hotel for your starting tour.
- Private tour
- One A full day tour in Cairo or Alexandria
- One Full lunch in good local restaurant warrant by tripadvisor only in pyramids
- Welcome drink Egyptian KARKADEH in local restaurant in area pyramids
- Multilingual Qualified Expert Egyptologist guide.
- All transfers of your tour in Cairo.
- Transport, All tours and excursions in a Private minivan/vehicle with air conditioning.
- Bottle of water, cans of soft drinks or juice and Snacks only in your tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- Bottled water
- International and Domestic For Luxor ( Flights)
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses and extras not mentioned in the program.
- Entrance to the inside of the Pyramids, the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Any optional tour and Any other items not mentioned.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Need a copy of all passport of the traveller to book your domestic flight.
- Contact with your travel agent Or Viator for any question of your choices of those three tours:
- Visit Citadel Saladin, alabaster Mosque, Egyptian Museum and Tour to Coptic Cairo with Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, Santa Barbara and Ben Ezra Synagogue Or Visit The Great Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Memphis and Saqqara with lunch Or Visit The Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and Valley temple, visit Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Or Alexandria You will be choice only one tour.
- Welcome drink Egyptian KARKADEH in local restaurant.
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- May be operated by a multilingual guide.
- Company line flay Name, number of your airplane of arrival and departure.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- About the price of groups only valid for accommodations in doubles and triple Rooms or cabins in Nile cruise.
- Rates of Child it is will Be Accompanied by his parents in a double room or Cabin with the possibility of adding a small bed.
- Rates increase by 20% during New Year, Christmas and Easter (increased fee amounts are collected in Egypt).
- What to bring with you during your Nile Cruise and Egypt Holiday :
- Passport valid for 6 months.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Cotton clothes in summer.
- Warm clothes in winter.
- Sun block.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ibermundo Travel Egypt
We book an 8 day 7 night Nile Cruise through Viator. We planned to arrive in Egypt several days before the tour an…
Egyptian family tours
We spend a lot of time with the family of Amer elkhouly, but we can do it through the company travel we booked our …
Trip to Pyramids and around the City.
We went on a tour with Esraa, her and the driver were very polite, and teen friendly. We enjoyed our tour of the py…
Pyramids of Giza & Sfinx incl. camel ride, half day tour with Fatma
My partner and I had an amazing morning with our tour guide Fatma and the driver. She was very friendly and you cou…
Tour of the Pyramids with Mariam
Mariam was an incredible tour guide! My wife and I felt as if she was a longtime friend showing us around. She marv…
Pyramid Tour w/Marbiba
Excellent knowledge of history. Breathtaking sights. Enjoyed the camel ride. Lunch was very tasty. A very beaut…
Pyramid tour with Mariam
The whole experience was amazing. Mariam picked us up right from our hostel and had some snacks and water waiting f…
Pyramids, Alexandria and City Tours
Emy was an excellent tour guide. She is very knowledgeable and passionate about the history of Egypt which really m…
Cairo museum waste of money with this tour company ibermundo
We had booked this tour for museum tour . First and foremost the guide has to wait for 40 mins in line to purchase …
Our tour with Adel was amazing! He’s a very kind person and he knows everything about the ancient Egyptians. I high…
Private tour with camel rides
The tour guides very friendly, helpful. This is private tour with camel rides around the pyramids, transport with a…
Three-day visit to Egypt Bang for the buck
I decided to spend a few days in Egypt with my wife and I arrived in Cairo without a plan. I had booked a car to pi…
Private Pyramid Tour
First time visiting Egypt and our first tour was of the Pyramid Complex with Ibermundo Tours. With a prompt pickup …
Pyramid tour and Camel ride
We have a relly good time with the agency Ibermubdo. The tour was really good with pyramids, sfinxs, papyruns insti…
Coptic Cairo and Pyramids Tour with Merrian
I want to start this review by saying WOW EGYPT!! It's my 2nd time here in Egypt and I still cant get enough of it…
- Ibermundo Travel Egypt
- Duration: 18h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241