View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy a day tour to Giza Pyramids with Camel Ride and Egyptian Museum in Cairo which includes Over 250,000 genuine artifacts and an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Giza Pyramids Day Tour By CamelStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion while riding a camel to The Pyramids of Cheops,Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period with ride camel from 20 to 30 minutes around the pyramids. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered. Back to hotel after your trip .Read more
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Day Tour By Camel
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sun Pyramids Tours Alexanderia
Pictures are from Antelope Canyon, USA
Didn’t visit the Colored Canyon, but I visited Antelope Canyon in Arizona, US. Some of the pictures are from there.…
Best travel agency I ever used
What a wonderful day! Thanks sun Pyramids tours and a BIG thanks to out tour guide mohamed Totally recommended
Very Interesting Tour
We really enjoyed our tour with Rania. She is a very knowledgeable guide. The Hanging Church was incredibly beauti…
A dream came through
A dream came through. Really fantastic. From the manger Mr. Dhawan to all the staff a very big thank you. We had a …
Best Cruise on the Nile!
The Oberoi Zahra 7 day cruise of the Nile is beyond compare. We wanted a full week of touring and relaxation along…
The best time in Egypt
We took the three night 4 days cruise and it was the best time for us. The rooms are beautiful and beds are comfort…
Old Cairo walking tour
Super interesting tour of the old Coptic and Islamic area of Cairo. Rania was the perfect guide, gracious and infor…
Best Nile cruise
I cannot recommend this boat highly enough. I traveled to Egypt with my sister-in-law and father, and the Oberoi Za…
The included lunch was HUGE, so go hungry
Very professional tour company. Not only did they contact me before the tour to confirm, but the guide checked in w…
Sun Pyramids Egypt Tour- Islamic Cairo Tour
Very interesting experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide was knowledgeable and provided a great experience. Hi…
Wonderful Trip to the White Desert
We have just finished our trip to the White Desert with Tamer and we had an amazing time. We got to climb a (small)…
Felucca ride on nile river in cairo extremely disappointed
I must say this was extremely disappointing not worth the $35. We were picked up from hotel and taken to where the …
Enjoyable city roaming
we picked up horse carriage near the Aswan Railway Station, for one hour he wanted a big amount but you can do it f…
not a great sleep but we arrived
The overnight sleeper train was good in the sense that you get to where you are going. Just don't count on a good …
Peacful experience on the Nile, but a bit rushed and dull
The cruise itself was quite quiet and relaxing, we enjoyed the boat and the scenery immensely. We also got the driv…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,646 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar including Camel Ride and Lunch from Cairo
Popular: Booked by 2,959 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo
What time does Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo start?
Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo on Tripadvisor
How much is Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo?
Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo price starts from US$100.00. Discover and book Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo on Tripadvisor
What is the Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo cancellation policy?
Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo?
Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo is hosted by Sun Pyramids Tours Alexanderia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Pyramids Tours Alexanderia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride And Egyptian Museum in Cairo on Tripadvisor