Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, dates from the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedVisit one of the Seven Wonders of the World! Your guide will take you to the 5000-year old necropolis in Giza. Stand at the foot of the Great Pyramids, built for Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, and guarded by the Great Sphinx. Everyone who visits Egypt needs to see the Pyramids.Read more
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Shopping tour in Cairo
- Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to Giza Plateau
- Camel Ride at the Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My wife and I felt really safe with Michael and Botros. Botros is a natural when it comes to the hectic traffic in Cairo. Always composed; has not honked even once. Michael is a great tour guide. Very knowledgable, entertaining snd great at taking photos. We really enjoyed our…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Over Egypt Tours
Quality and Top-Class Service
I used Over Egypt Tours for an extended tour. I was nervous about traveling to Egypt for the first time and I shoul…
A Wonderful Experience
I had been interested in visiting Egypt for some time. A colleague posted about Over Egypt Tours and Samir aka Mr.…
The only tour company you should consider in Egypt!
If you are coming to Egypt there is only one tour provider you must seek...Over Egypt tours and the expertise & hos…
Cario to the Red Sea
To start I would like to express how Mr.Egypt (Samir) and team made us feel at home throughout the entire six days.…
Best Egyptian tour you could dream of!!
There’s a reason they call him Mr. Egypt! Samir is definitely that, my group and I were in Egypt for 6 days, in tha…
Once in a lifetime..
Samir and his team were wonderful from arrival to departure. Everything was handled from drivers, guides, hotels, c…
Samir and his team were excellent! He took care of all our needs upon arrival from the US. Professional, friendly a…
Friendly and knowledgeable guide and driver
We recommend Over Egypt Tours 100%. We booked a trip of Giza Pyramids and loved the service SO MUCH that we decided…
Amazing trip , you can enjoy a mix of different tourism , I enjoyed the sightseeing , historical places visits and …
The best !!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to experience the best time of your life in Cairo. You need to book with Samir, since the day we arrive…
The most amazing day
My friend booked this for us through We Know Egypt - a tour of Giza, Sakkara and Dahshur with guide Mohamed. We s…
A must for solo travellers!
These guys were FANTASTIC!! Informative guide who was able to answer every question and really made my tour feel li…
Have visited the pyramids with this company at least 5 times and it’s fantastic. Go early in the morning, take the …
Always a pleasure
I have used this company numerous times since I have lived in Egypt. Every time a friend or family member visits, I…
Islamic Cairo / Old Cairo
This a second day tour I did with Samir and Mohammad and it was incredible. They were flexible with the timing of t…
- Duration: 4–5 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,664 travellers!
from £58.89* £66.92
Popular: Booked by 2,990 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 2,569 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 156 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx
Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx on Tripadvisor
How much is Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx?
Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx price starts from £59.24. Discover and book Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx on Tripadvisor
What is the Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx cancellation policy?
Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx?
Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx is hosted by Over Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Over Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx on Tripadvisor