Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nubian MuseumStop: 5 hours - Admission includedVisit the Nubia Museum is considered to be one of the most important Egyptian museums. Featuring exhibits and artifacts from the surrounding sites such as the High Dam, the museum is a "must-do" for any visitor to Aswan. In the early 1960s, when Egypt built the High Dam at Aswan, UNESCO appeals to salvage the monuments of Egyptian Nubia before the rising waters of Lake Nasser submerged them forever. The "Nubian Rescue Campaign", which resulted in the recovery of thousands of objects, and the salvage and relocation of several important temples to higher ground. Due to the quantities of material recovered from tombs, temples, and settlements, UNESCO was encouraged in the 1980s to plan a new Nubian museum in Aswan where the objects could be stored and exhibited. Nearly 12 years later, the Museum became a reality and opened its doors in 1997. The architecture of the Museum and the enclosure walls are intended to evoke traditional Nubian village architecture.Read more
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Nubian Museum
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Your Egypt Tours - Day Tours
Trip of a Lifetime . Don't let Covid 19 keep you home
This was the trip of a lifetime!! I am so very happy we did not let Covid 19 keep us home. Most of Europe is l…
Exotic Egypt is open for travel now!
It is imposible to name a favorite part of our 12 day trip to Egypt because everything was amazing and wonderful! M…
Best trip of my life!
I have been fortunate to travel to many places around the world, however I don't typically write reviews, unless th…
Memorable Egypt Appetizer - Cairo/Aswan/Luxor & Alexandria
Let me start by addressing concerns regarding traveling during COVID-19. Let me allay your fears. I was moderately …
Adventure of a lifetime
Our trip to Egypt with Your Egypt Tours was wonderful despite the fact that it was during COVID-19. Mona Hamdy pla…
Everything was seamless from the start. Mona and Ahmed have been absolutely prompt in replying to my many queries. …
Safe Return to International Travel
We originally booked our tour for travel in April, and Your Egypt Tours (and especially Mona) were extremely accomm…
Excellent romatic trip with my wife
Somewhat extraordinary way how to spend a romantic week. It is not always only about dinner and roses guys, try to …
Wonderful tailored Egyptian week
Me and my wife always planned our dream week in Egypt, since we are deep admirers of ancient Egyptian history. We c…
Had an unbelievable time with both the Egyptologist and driver. They were incredibly knowledgeable and helped us se…
We had the best time
We reached out to Your Egypt tours to take care of our 2 week holiday in Egypt, Mona and Ali were our contact and t…
2 weeks in Egypt
Mona did a wonderful job organizing our 2 week trip to Egypt. The guides were knowledgeable, informative, helpful a…
Amazing Tour of Egypt!
I was not sure what to expect from our 2 week trip to Egypt but I was thrilled by the entire experience. It would …
We asked Your Egypt tours to do some very specific things that were not part of their typical arrangements. They ma…
Happy wife and daughter - happy life!
My wife has always wanted to travel to Egypt and my daughter is studying archaeology at Sydney Uni so a trip for th…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 236 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day tour to The Nubia Museum from Aswan
- Day tour to The Nubia Museum from Aswan price starts from £62.02. Discover and book Day tour to The Nubia Museum from Aswan on Tripadvisor
- Day tour to The Nubia Museum from Aswan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day tour to The Nubia Museum from Aswan on Tripadvisor
- Day tour to The Nubia Museum from Aswan is hosted by Your Egypt Tours - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Your Egypt Tours - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day tour to The Nubia Museum from Aswan on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Day tour to The Nubia Museum from Aswan on Tripadvisor