This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrival & Aswan day tour
Sailing & Kom Ombo temple
Edfu Temple & Luxor Temple
Luxor Full day & Departure
- 3 nights accommodation in 5* Nile cruise based on Full board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Buffet lunch & dinner
- Light refreshments & Afternoon tea during sailing
- Professional Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Aswan Hotel, train station / airport pickup
- Luxor airport, hotel / train station drop off
- Private tour with sightseeing
- Transport by private modern exclusive air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities & Tipping for Cruise crow, tour guides and drivers (recommended)
- Drinks on board.
- Entry fees to the sights (You can buy on spot with your guide help)
- Optional tours ( Tours not mentioned
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Domestic flights.
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Karnak Open Air Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- You should obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Stroller accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Let's Tour Egypt
Awesome toure with awesome people☀️
Waaaw what a wonderful experience. I was so lucky to have these guys with me and my family. Fantastic service, fant…
7days of real Egypt Tour
Fantastic experience, this was best tour ever. 5⭐ organisation and 5⭐ for all other services 5⭐ for tour guide info…
Touring with a guide is one thing, but touring with and Egyptologist is a whole another level. I have learned so mu…
Magical Egypt journey with Egypt Unlimited
My favorite part was being able to see sculptures of goddesses that are not available to ordinary tourists and are …
It was an amazing journey! So much beauty, kindness, care, knowledge and unexpected moments to treasure. We came to…
As i walked my big butt through the desert sand i had my camel george at my right hand as i crossed the skyline i s…
Cairo and great pyramids
Amazing tour guide! The whole process from getting picked up from our hotel and our two day personal tour was incre…
Highlight of our trip to Cairo!!
In addition to the Alexandria tour, we also took the Giza pyramids/Memphis/Saqqara day trip and both were STELLAR! …
Egypt is one of best
Pyramids, Sphinx & Museum in Cairo , Abu Simbel Trip by bus , Temple in Aswan , Kom Ombo & Edfu temples
Look no further, these are your guys!
We are Canadian's from the middle of canada. To be very honest, We were kinda Shaking in our boots planning to go t…
This is the trip you should book!
WOW! I had an amazing tour with Ahmed Salama as we toured Abu Simbel, Aswan, Luxor temple and Karnak temples. I l…
Hares is a fantastic tour guide. His knowledge of Egyptian history is incredible. I wouldn't tour Egypt without h…
6 Day Egypt Tour - Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan
I have travelled extensively around the world, visiting 43 countries across 6 continents. With that, I have been on…
7 days Cairo-Aswan-Luxor
Planning our 7 day family trip to Egypt w/ Hares was very convenient and easy. He was very responsive to questions…
4 day Cairo, Giza and Alexandria
Our recent trip to Cairo and Alexandria with Let's Tour Egypt was absolutely exceptional. They were friendly, profe…
- Let's Tour Egypt, Aswan High Dam, and 8 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 241 travellers!