Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• Enjoy a private full-day tour with an expert Egyptologist guide, • Be transported in a comfortable A/C Car M.2015/17, • Explore The Valley of the Kings, Hatshebsoute Temple and Colossi of Memnon,
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Valley of the KingsStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el BahariStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Colossi of MemnonStop: 20 minutesSee details
- Pick-up and From/To your hotel in Luxor.
- Friendly Expert licensed Egyptologist guide.
- Transport by private A/C new Car.
- Entrance fees to sights (Valley of the Kings 200 EGP (about 10$) Hatshepsut Temple 105 EGP (about 7$
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please when you in Luxor send us your hotell room number.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hagegg Zoser Travel Lux
Worth every penny would do it again.... Would say it was more like 4 hrs not 6 hrs but 4hrs id long enough f…
Sharm trip: Sunset Quad Bike Safari and Bedouin Dinner
What can I say about this, you get to do everything for a good price. Excellent team and staff also helpful, you ca…
Best experience ever !!
That was deffinetly the best experience ever. First time in desert on dark but thanks to this very helpfull and fri…
Adam is a hero!
I booked our airport transfer in Luxor with Adam. It was reasonably priced, a good car and precise and welcoming. S…
Amazing sunset tour through the dessert
After being picked up at your hotel you drive to a small village in the dessert - the base station for the quads. Y…
My husband and i did have a great time riding these bikes, its a real stress reliever and allows you to let loose f…
Safari & scuba - totally recommended
We booked 2 day trips - safari in the desert and scuba diving in the Red Sea. We were picked up in a new and clean …
Loved the trip. Lovely large & clean boat took us onto the reef and we saw so many different fish and rays. We th…
Great vacation time
Emotions, impressions, many interesting historical stories. Beautiful panoramic view of the city of Cairo from the …
Excellent trip and organization
We had an excellent time on this trip. We were a large group (32 people, including children included from 3 to 11 y…
We had such an amazing time on this adventure. The guides we’re very informative and always made me feel safe when …
First words that come to mind, wow what an amazing day. Always wanted to snorkel and what better place to do it the…
Great day trip to Cairo with excellent organisation.
Really friendly guide and a great tour of pyramids! Nice people on the coach, long day but well worth it!
We enjoyed the tour very much, but I have to say that it is very physically demanding in the desert with those Heat…
City and harbour tour
Amazing day out. Transport really comfortable. Tour guide really helpful and knowledgeable, even stopped to show th…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
from £18.08* £25.83
Frequently bought together
from £49.07* £51.66
Frequently Asked Questions about Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple
Which attractions will I visit with Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple on Tripadvisor
How much is Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple?
Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple price starts from £17.96. Discover and book Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple on Tripadvisor
What is the Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple cancellation policy?
Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple?
Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple is hosted by Hagegg Zoser Travel Lux. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hagegg Zoser Travel Lux on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor Trip to Valley Of The King's and Hatshebsoute Temple on Tripadvisor