Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience the journey to Luxor, the world's largest open-air museum situated in the east and west bank of Nile River. Behold the royal tombs, pharaonic temples and Egyptian antiques in this eight-hour tour.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1LuxorStop: 12 hoursMeet your Egyptologist tour guide to Start your journey in a private air-conditioned vehicle and relax in comfort as you travel to explore the most important historical monuments in Luxor. Hop out on the West Bank and discover the valley of kings on the west bank of Luxor. There you will visit the remarkable tombs and last resting place of the Kings Ramssess III, Ramssess VI, and Mrenptah. Entrance to the tomb of Tut-Ankh-Amon is also included depending on which price option you select. Proceed to Queen Temple of Hatshepsut, dedicated to an only female ruler who ruled Egypt for 20-years with wealth and peace. See the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III at the Colossi of Memnon, then stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Continue your journey to the East Bank to witness The Complex of Karnak which might be the largest temple in the world. You have one more stop before you leave the place - the magnificent Luxor Temple, a large ancient Egyptian temple which you will have time to explore.Read more
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- WiFi during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Upper Egypt Tours
AN AMAZING TIME !!!!!
We had Mido and Shaban as our guides and they were AMAZING. Definitely book with them, you won’t regret it. They we…
Excellent Transfer From Cairo Airport
Excellent Transfer From Cairo Airport , The driver was one of the many car service drivers waiting to pick up their…
Best 2 Days in Egypt with Upper Egypt Tours Excellent Tour guide if you Visit Egypt book with Upper Egypt Tours
These guys really try to do anything to make your trip fun
Booked private day tour with Upper Egypt tours . Our tour guide for two days in Cairo was Dalia . She was fantasti…
Thanks Upper Egypt tours
We had Dalia as our tour guide; she was incredibly knowledgeable and informative of not only our sites but pretty m…
Really the best tour
Really the best tour because everything was professional The tour guide has very much information and the driver is…
This tour is magical
Every piece of this tour, holds a memory you won't forget. Upper Egypt tours has excellent packages and great tour …
bad show not interesting trivial all their interest was to sell us the CD they aim only at stealing money of touri…
ok as experiencing this for the first time in my life hope it was muchhhh better dirty tent for the break time
Amazing Giza tour
The tour guide was very helpful we got our tour in Spanish for my in-laws and they had a great time. Definitely wou…
Amazing tour and tour guide!
I'm so impressed with this tour! It has an amazing itinerary, with nice variety in these four excellent stops. I al…
This was the best tour! Our guide Tamer was so knowledgeable and adapted the tour to what we wanted to do and eat. …
Really Great Experience!
Our guide was really knowledgeable, the tour was excellent it was amazing to fit all those sites into one day and a…
tour of cario
The tour guide did not turn up so we had to arrange another tour which at short notice coast us double the money.We…
Hua Yuen H00
Pyramid Tour with Mohsen
I was initially apprehensive of this tour due to not having confirmation of a pickup point until the morning of the…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 417 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks
What time does Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks start?
Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks on Tripadvisor
How much is Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks?
Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks price starts from £62.51. Discover and book Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks on Tripadvisor
What is the Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks cancellation policy?
Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks?
Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks is hosted by Upper Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Upper Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor: Day Tour of the East and West Banks on Tripadvisor