Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, rock cut tombs were excavated for the Pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom (the Eighteenth to the Twentieth Dynasties of Ancient Egypt). The valley stands on the west bank of the Nile, opposite Thebes (modern Luxor), within the heart of the Theban Necropolis.The wadi consists of two valleys, East Valley (where the majority of the royal tombs are situated) and West Valley.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Valley of the KingsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Temple of KarnakStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was 1 pm 108 degrees. I travelled halfway around the world, and was determined to do it. I wish I was there by 8am. Nevertheless, I was stunned by its magic. Egypt is indeed the cradle of civilization before pre-recorded time. One must visit these thought revealing sites. I…
Date of experience: April 2021
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: The Travel Connection Tours
A travel through in time
Beautiful City along the Mediterranean. Ate a lot of fish. Walk along the Bay. Beautiful people. I had a very good …
The whole experience was brilliant unforgettable memories. We come from the uk Liverpool.
We came from Britain and had nothing booked when we arrived here. They handled all our requests and questions. We …
Was absolutely top of the pops
Great organiseation , speak perfect English Litterally the best way to see and get around Cairo , the people are ge…
Fun activities, Enjoyable Tours!!!! Highly recommended!!!!
My husband and I travelled from Las Vegas, NV USA. We came with a group of 20 people. Our tours were very organized…
Highly recommended tour operator, Egypt
Very well organised tour. The whole experience was brilliant. Unforgettable. I had nothing booked when I arrived in…
Travel connection tours excellent tours 5 stars
I came from Los Angeles to Egypt and had no booking when I got here. Travel connection tours was already prepared j…
Greatest tours in Egypt
I am from Pretoria, South Africa, travelling solo. It was easy to book with them. They helped me in a proffesional …
Great experience! No competition
I come from Vancouver Canada. Travel Connection Tours picked me up from airport and took me hotel. There I told the…
Wonderful tours of Cario/Giza
Im from Texas. This tour company was very good very cheap prices. They toke me to the pyramids.then we went to the …
Outstanding tour of the Pyramids
Hani and his team have a standout program for pyramid tours. They were great at hassle free negotiable, delivered a…
Egypt Trip 2020
Amazing tour experience in Egypt. I am from the United States and had a great time trekking through the desert on a…
The travel connection tours the very best tour company in Giza Egypt
I would absolutely recommend the travel connection tours to anyone considering traveling to Egypt. They took all th…
Best vacation ever
I came here for 7 nights and I used the travel connection tours and it was just wow experience. I went to the pyram…
Best company for travel in Egypt
I come from the UK, London, The travel connection tours are the best company in Egypt. I had an amazing trip. I wen…
Best Tour Company Ever!!!
My name is Hiren and i come from New Zealand. This company has been very helpful to me as soon as i arrived. On my …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 455 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Valley of Kings Day Tour
- Valley of Kings Day Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Valley of Kings Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Valley of Kings Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Valley of Kings Day Tour price starts from £66.55. Discover and book Valley of Kings Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Valley of Kings Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Valley of Kings Day Tour on Tripadvisor