Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
- All taxes and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Park Entry Fees of USD 43 per adult.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Our guide has a great knowledge and he tried to find as many game animals as possible. Also, we received excellent customer service from the Shoor Safari office - updating itinerary, lost&found etc.
Date of experience: June 2019
Did a Nairobi National park tour with this company as well as hiring a safari minibus with them to use for a couple of days my wife and I had free in Nairobi recently. Use the vehicle to do a day trip to Lake Naivasha. Pretty good service from Shoor Safaris in Nairobi and the…
Date of experience: October 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Shoor Safaris Kenya
Jane is a ROCKSTAR! Starting from our chaotic flights cancellations, making booking dates shifts, relocated pick …
Amazing once in a lifetime experience
We had an absolutely amazing time and it was a breathtaking and wonderful experience. To be honest I think everybod…
Exceeded our Expectations
The tour exceeded our expectations in every respect and we could not thank the ream at Shoor for putting all the ef…
6/5 lifetime experience
Everything was just more than perfect! Jane did an incredible job helping me and organizing this trip- especially …
Excellent Experience! Simply stunning
John your driver and guide was impeccable and excellent through the entire trip. He was helpful, knowledgeable of t…
June was amazing: prompt, knowledgeable, and listened to my interests to put together the perfect trip!
I worked with June to create a custom itinerary for Kenya. She was an absolute delight! She was prompt, patient wit…
Beautiful Kenia Safari !
Despite the ongoing situation of the Pandemic we decided instead of visiting Europe which has major issues, instead…
Above & Beyond our Expectations
We decided to visit Kenya for a shortened 5 day safari during a business trip to the middle east as it is inly a 4 …
Joyful Trip to the Mara
As soon as flights resumed to Kenya we planned a quick getaway to Kenya from our 3 week stay in UAE...Flew Emirates…
Five stars staff and plannig
We booked a nine day safary with them and despite we couldn't go because our flights were canceled we really apprec…
Full Refund Received due to Flight Cancellations
Had booked a 4 day Safari with this company which we initially postponed from mid May to late June due to internati…
African adventure !!
This 5 day safari visited Masai Mara which I wanted to travel to having not had the chance my previous visit when I…
Lovely Day Trip from Nairobi
We were just back from Masai Mara after a 4 day trip there and had left a day free to visit Lake Nakuru as it's sor…
Return Safari to Masai Mara
Back in Kenya after a couple of years visiting friends and to do a Safari. We just love Kenya : ) Chose to go agai…
7 day Zamani – ‘Old Africa’ - Fantastic
This was something of a dream come true - beautiful tented camps, a variety of landscapes, bewildering array of ani…
- Shoor Safaris Kenya
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 284 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 728 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 735 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Nairobi National Park Safari Tour
- Nairobi National Park Safari Tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Nairobi National Park Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- Nairobi National Park Safari Tour price starts from £69.31. Discover and book Nairobi National Park Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- Nairobi National Park Safari Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nairobi National Park Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- Nairobi National Park Safari Tour is hosted by Shoor Safaris Kenya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shoor Safaris Kenya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nairobi National Park Safari Tour on Tripadvisor