Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Pick up from your hotel at 19:00h. Arrive at the local home where you will be given a warm welcome with a hug. Kenyan’s are very warm people and hospitality is in their blood. They love visitors! Settle down with drinks as you have an easy chat with the family on the local way of life here in the city and upcountry. You will get to learn a lot about the Kenyan way of life for the common person from family values, the rich culture& traditions, work, sports, education, life in the city, village life and more. You will discover a lot from the fact that people come to the city to work and earn a living, but their real homes are back in the village. When it comes to food, Kenyan’s take to heart the philosophy of providing good, healthy, nourishing food in an environment that is warm, welcoming and natural. At dinner time you will savour healthy and locally grown & made food. After an unforgettable local experience, transfer back to your hotel.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Africa220 Destination Specialist East Africa
No money worth!!!
We booked a 6 days tour departure from Nairobi then 2 nights Masai Mara, 1 night lake elementia, 1 night Amboselli …
Not good enough for the price
Day1 we have been welcomed by the driver/professional guide (who was good driver with the known way but not good gu…
Africa Prince Harry style!
When my friends suggested an African safari trip, I was quite hesitant and a little scared to be honest. I am not o…
Capetown and Gardenroute
Best experience ever! Seen so much in so little time. Highly recommended to every Africa Lover and especially Afri…
Perfect honeymoon in Botswana
It was our big dream to spend our honeymoon in Africa on a unique safari trip. We trusted Africa220 to put togethe…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 731 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 213 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 284 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Authentic home dinner with a local Family in Nairobi
- Authentic home dinner with a local Family in Nairobi will start at 7:00 PM. Discover and book Authentic home dinner with a local Family in Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- Authentic home dinner with a local Family in Nairobi price starts from £77.78. Discover and book Authentic home dinner with a local Family in Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- Authentic home dinner with a local Family in Nairobi cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Authentic home dinner with a local Family in Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- Authentic home dinner with a local Family in Nairobi is hosted by Africa220 Destination Specialist East Africa. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Africa220 Destination Specialist East Africa on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Authentic home dinner with a local Family in Nairobi on Tripadvisor